Posted: 9 years ago

Tough competition between loser Bhakti and Nasal Karishma. 🤢
Edited by NimbuMirchi - 9 years ago
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: billorani123

Karishma: Her accent, behaviour, queen of the world expression

Ashish: As per him everyone in this world is wrong except him. If he cannot blame fellow contestants, he will blame the equipment, the food items, the sun or the dog barking outside. And then he says he wants to remove the looser tag. What he needs is first and foremost an attitude change

lol
agree 🤣
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aashish - Overconfident and blames other people or things for his mistakes and thinks that he's the best in the world.

Pratibha- She has become tooo bossy and arrogant after winning her first flavor-e-azam. I felt like slapping her tight when she misguided Meenu Ji and then smiled sheepishly after Meenu Ji's khaandvi went wrong.
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bhakti
neha
karishma
prathibha
ashish
😉

Word Count: 1

divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
other than nikitha -- i dont lk anyone
dasa06 thumbnail
Ashish...🤢 and Karishma...how fake her accent looks and that overrr confidence of hers...ughhh..disgusting🤢
Edited by dasa06 - 9 years ago
MaahiiVe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Neha, Bhakti, Ashish and Pratibha.
Which means I only support Nikita and Vijay 😆
gckasturi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susi_sneha_fan

Nikita she is irritating her gujarati and voice yuck.too sweet ban neki khoshish karti hai.she is fake

I disagree strongly because I don't think she is fake. One can pretend to be sweet, but the proof that she isn't pretending is in the fact that she has helped other contestants (by giving things or doing something) when under pressure for a task herself. As far as I know, no one else has done that on the show, and she has done things like that more than once. If she was pretending to be sweet, she wouldn't help someone else at the cost of possibly hurting herself. I think it's unfair to say that about her.
...Tansy... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Neha and Ashish . Seriously neha's voice and the way she talks n behaves annoys me as a viewer. Not only that but there was never a time that I felt like she stood out with her dish on her own , she is always in the safe zone with team challenges. Once out of it i'd like to see how she can survive.

Ashish since day one because of his 'I'm not a loser' rants in every freaking episode. Like just shut it dude
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
They all (except Nikita) irritate me at times, but consistent there's only one person for me: Bhakti. Too much ego not enough substance.