Bhakti n Her Choice Of Captains

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I just felt Bhakti played too smart...She chose two so called gud frens as opponents...that was a smart move

I just wonder if there is any sort of cold war between Vijay n Ashish or any competition to prove themselves better from each other that made Bhakti choose both of them as Captains

Ashish as usual was ranting how he did not want to take responsibility of the team as he might b blamed if they lost...yeah why won't he, afterall he made sure in Kerala team task to mess up everythin but still his team won n he got saved thanks to his Teammates🤢

I just wish Vijay had chosen Meenuji instead of Karishma as Meenu aunty seems very sweet n has a lot of experience n she gives her 100%

Bhakti too has a lot of superiority complex as she was very bossy during Kerela team task n again while choosing the captains today n her reasoning of choosing both the captains.

Just hope Ashish leaves this week anyhow n Drishti gets saved as he is a waste of a contestant, this is a cooking show n his drama n rants look so forced n so not suited for this show🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I liked bhakthi initially but she was so dominating.. Regarding ashish.. He is full of himself.. In kerala task , he was saying he was seeing vijay so that he
Makes him captain.. & he said he was disappointed that vijay didn't chose him.. But now he himself saying he doesn't want to be a captain .. Such a hypocrite.. :/