MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
today they showed 1/2 of what happened at the hotel. i felt red team was more organized when it came to cooking whereas in the blue team only nikita seems to be more focused than the other blue team members. karishma didnt really put much effort in the task she was assigned and went to helping nikita. if bhakti was against by making vijay put karishma in the team then she couldve been the captain instead of making vijay the captain and couldve chosen neha as the captain but she did right as ashish has to prove himself (which i still dont see in him as he seems lost in whats happening)๐Ÿ˜• ...more than ashish neha seems to be forcing upon herself as if she were the captain, same goes for vijay's team as if bhakti didnt want karishma on her team then she couldve been the captain herself and decided whats happening, she seems to be running around to check on every person which was supposed to be vijay's job.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Meena_

today they showed 1/2 of what happened at the hotel. i felt red team was more organized when it came to cooking whereas in the blue team only nikita seems to be more focused than the other blue team members. karishma didnt really put much effort in the task she was assigned and went to helping nikita. if bhakti was against by making vijay put karishma in the team then she couldve been the captain instead of making vijay the captain and couldve chosen neha as the captain but she did right as ashish has to prove himself (which i still dont see in him as he seems lost in whats happening)๐Ÿ˜• ...more than ashish neha seems to be forcing upon herself as if she were the captain, same goes for vijay's team as if bhakti didnt want karishma on her team then she couldve been the captain herself and decided whats happening, she seems to be running around to check on every person which was supposed to be vijay's job.

The red team was better, I think they might win. In the blue team only nikita was focused, rest looked confused and flustered. Vijay I felt had a bad attitude towards karishma, the girl was just asking him to check on something, and vijay was just focused on his gravy. As team captain it was his job to to figure out what she needed guidance in.
Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
red team is seriously better..
vijay should've chosen meenu aunty. she does puts in a lot of efforts..
bhakti could've helped karishma. its a team work, so if u wanna win, then work together man..
bhakti wasnt doing much
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: seemanya

The red team was better, I think they might win. In the blue team only nikita was focused, rest looked confused and flustered. Vijay I felt had a bad attitude towards karishma, the girl was just asking him to check on something, and vijay was just focused on his gravy. As team captain it was his job to to figure out what she needed guidance in.

Exactly...but I guess the blue team will win ...as more focus was on the blue team in a critical way...vijay was told the food was served cold... the precap against blue team...episode against blue team means blue team will win...๐Ÿ˜†star plus ka suspense-nonsense formula๐Ÿ˜†
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This season of Master Chef taught me that never judge a book by its cover...whomever I think is going to win the challenge or may be eliminated, never happened that.. even in today's challenge from where I could see I found blue team was getting more orders and more positive feedbacks but at the end of the day it was red team which won the challenge.. per me its confirmed that show is rigged.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
red team won because of their dessert dish which customers kept on ordering. could not get enough ๐Ÿ˜†
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Red team won because of dessert but blue team could not win because of the main course...I am in state of deep shock...
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was the dessert that did it for the red team.Vijay and Bhakthi's attitude was wrong...Karishma wasnt at fault she was only asking some help with the starter regarding taste as it has to go out first and Vijay was stuck on his dish and Bhakthi was roaming here and there...It was because of those two the team lost.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Boz of desert red team won.
ami_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am happy that Ashish's team won. At least now he can stop calling himself a loser.
Also I feel that the members of blue team have a bit of superiority complex. I liked how everyone in the red team worked together.thats like a team job.