Ashish sure has a career in reality TV

Soni2496 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
the way he uses his 'loser' tag status to whining constantly that he was unwell to maa ki shakthi and maa ki aashirwaad he def is made for reality TV shows😆😆😆
What baffles me is how much airtime he gets. Minu Aunty, Nikitha and Dhrishti get much less airtime than Ashish, Neha and Bhakthi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Again his ranting today?🤔
Agree with u...bhakthi...neha...ashish...dialogbaazi 🤪bore
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
His commentary is too irritating.. It is not as if he is a good orator.. I think the others don't want to become laughing stocks by reading out these silly scripts that they are handed and he lands up with all the nonsense which does not even make sense.
e.g, last week, he was upset that he was not chosen for captaincy ('main Vijay ko aankhion se ishaara mar raha tha ki mujhe chune' blah blah) and now that he was chosen captain his words were 'I didn't want to be captain as it meant I would be responsible for putting my entire team in danger if we lost'..

Edited by BullsEye777 - 9 years ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
he resembles as a commenter more than a contestant...lol...too much ranting and less focus on cooking...when the judges were advising him to change his game plan, (i.e. stop using potatoes in every dish) he's like maa said this and that and blah blah blah and continued to stick to his old decision
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today too it was as if neha was d captain
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jab Bhakti ki maa ki Shakti uske rajmah paka sakti hai toh Ashish ki maa bhi kam kaise ho sakti hai??