I thought Bhakti's cheer after grtting flavour-e-Azam was SO FAKE!

Posted: 9 years ago
Seriously did you see that?
She was moaning how everytime she doesn't get it etc girl stop moaning and be happy! What was she trying to show? It's because other contestants cooked better they got it!

I feel this week there was not much innovation in the dish. When it comes to taste okay taste is nice but then if someone made some very tasty dal chaval there then they would be kicked in the ass!

Same here we have all tried rice pakoras!

Damn!!!

I really don't like this girl! She is full of herself!
Shows off for no reason and has a great lot of jealously for those around her!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She doesn't deserve to be flaour - E -aazam..
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Not happy with the flavoureazam...neha ...meenu...nikita ,karishma got good reviews...but what was so innovative about bhakthi's dish that she got it😕
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i felt neha and karishma also didnt deserve it this week...why in the world chefs allowed 1 of the arancini dishes to be flavor e azam this week. also i didnt see much innovation in the theplas neha made.
Edited by _Meena_ - 9 years ago
seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Besides Bhakti said that every time I am picked in last 3 for the title, but somebody else gets it. This is not true she was picked once only in the final 3 to win the title. So I felt she was exasperating to show how good she is.
Soni2496 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Her eye roll is sooo irritating. Both Bhakthi and Neha get on my nerves! Looks like they get a lot of airtime by making a big deal of everything. Just Bhakthi's attitude that she is too good puts me off completely!
mommiestommies thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it was nikita who should have got it again but i guess they didnt want to give her 3 yet.
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Soni2496

Her eye roll is sooo irritating. Both Bhakthi and Neha get on my nerves! Looks like they get a lot of airtime by making a big deal of everything. Just Bhakthi's attitude that she is too good puts me off completely!

neha seems to be nervous about something or the other...
durba thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with the post and all the comments. Bhakti and Neha are beyond irritating. Especially Bhakti. When you are working with other ppl it is really not cool to try and pull them down. Did u see how she was bitching abt Karishma ? Not cool at all. And her jealousy from Karishma and Nikita is crystal clear. I just hate this woman. She didn't deserve the title but she was smug about it and I knew she was getting it even before the judges announced it. The channel keeps giving too much space to her. Ashish, Neha and Bhakti are big loudmouths and they are the one giving opinions all the time 🥱
Edited by durba - 9 years ago