Ashsh is there for Drama:(

geek2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
How many of you think that Ashish is there for drama only.
He is so annoying and just talks the talk.
Come on , show some of your cooking skills if there are any.

Edited by geek2 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am the only Ashish supporter in this forum.The lone fan 😆
Nitin_78 thumbnail
Yes he talks much, but I don't think he does a drama as some people talk too much, I think his real problem lies in him being a genuine contestant who really does not have exposure, If you see whenever he has been in aakhri daav and where they actually provide the recipes he has done far better (in first attempt was the first one to bail out and then in second one did good). Whereas Neha I follow her on twitter has blogs, Karishma does not seem like a genuine contestant, Vijay has limited abilities, Pratibha and Bhakti (bhakti facebook directs u to her being Head Chef of some restaurant) blow hot and cold, Vijay just like Ashish lacks innovation. Nikita is the only who seems to be genuine, does not talk much, her work does the talking. I still feel if Ashish gets his basics right and read more recipes I think he will do better
Susi_sneha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I' disagree with u ashish cooks well but the problem is he can't handle pressure.drama se kuch nahi hota
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitin_78

Yes he talks much, but I don't think he does a drama as some people talk too much, I think his real problem lies in him being a genuine contestant who really does not have exposure, If you see whenever he has been in aakhri daav and where they actually provide the recipes he has done far better (in first attempt was the first one to bail out and then in second one did good). Whereas Neha I follow her on twitter has blogs, Karishma does not seem like a genuine contestant, Vijay has limited abilities, Pratibha and Bhakti (bhakti facebook directs u to her being Head Chef of some restaurant) blow hot and cold, Vijay just like Ashish lacks innovation. Nikita is the only who seems to be genuine, does not talk much, her work does the talking. I still feel if Ashish gets his basics right and read more recipes I think he will do better

Agree with you.He just needs his basics right and some guidance and he will do good.He is a sincere guy and just speaks his heart.No drama.

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nitin_78

Acc. To what u say about bhakthi...she seems to b strongly in favour of judges for finale if she already is a head chef in some restaurant...😲
Nitin_78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

Acc. To what u say about bhakthi...she seems to b strongly in favour of judges for finale if she already is a head chef in some restaurant...😲
Yes she has two facebook profiles one with Bhakti Arora and one with Bhakti Arora Manekar.. need to check Arora one and it states that and give restaurant name too and then that restaurant also has his facebook page and it also states the same

Chits1 thumbnail
Oh yes,u r right.Bhakti is a head chef of a Restaurant.So,we have all hi profile contestants.Poor Ashish,and Vijay,they must be from simple background without any training.
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I liked him initially then started disliking him.. So mean.. Always annoying.. It would be better if he concentrates on cooking than this ..
Edited by ..Divya.. - 9 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Among all the contestants it is clear that Ashish is anything but sporty. He is a total spoilsport and unfit to be a team player 👎🏼 He is all about bragging but his dishes don't seem innovative at all 🤢 he is simply getting through by luck!