Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
With Dhristi? did u notice how he folded her sleeves while she was cooking? uff mar java๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chits1

With Dhristi? did u notice how he folded her sleeves while she was cooking? uff mar java๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Oh chits...seriously...๐Ÿ˜ฒthey did show up some chemistry....she was very comfortable with him doing that...as if known for long๐Ÿ˜†i just want to know what did he say about some relation to her mom...as princi ne fatak se Bol di that he makes sisters and hence the delay in marriage...

Poori daal kaali hai...๐Ÿคช...looks like Cupid princi ka Teer nishane mein Laga๐Ÿ˜†for viku...

Is this the reason for Drishti's early elimination...??
Edited by -allizwell- - 9 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
There was some article abt him and Dristi.They defi seem to have some Chemistry,what with rolling up that sleeve,Vikku defi is attracted towards her..Vikku is attracted towards Amritsar kudis for sure.
Looks like they will defi marry.Vikku in his 40's,doesn't look old at all and Drishti is just 23 but looks 30..lol
allizzwell thumbnail

There was some article abt him and Dristi.They defi seem to have some Chemistry,what with rolling up that sleeve,Vikku defi is attracted towards her..Vikku is attracted towards Amritsar kudis for sure.

Looks like they will defi marry.Vikku in his 40's,doesn't look old at all and Drishti is just 23 but looks 30..lol

Viku is in 40's๐Ÿ˜ฒ...oh...toh kudi Bahut choti hai๐Ÿ˜•...ki farak painda...dil ki baat dil hi jaane...

Oh wait a minnit...y am I fangirling so much๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -allizwell- - 9 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

Viku is in 40's๐Ÿ˜ฒ...oh...toh kudi Bahut choti hai๐Ÿ˜•...ki farak painda...dil ki baat dil hi jaane...

Oh wait a minnit...y am I fangirling so much๐Ÿ˜†

yeah,almost like his daughter..ha ha..Vikku is 43 and she is 23 ๐Ÿ˜•
raj-avin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too noticed it! and I like both of them. Drishti looks very honest and simple girl, no nautanki or anything, they can make a good pair, but age difference is a factor though lookwise good match!
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj-avin

I too noticed it! and I like both of them. Drishti looks very honest and simple girl, no nautanki or anything, they can make a good pair, but age difference is a factor though lookwise good match!

They defi make a nice couple.Yes,Age is a factor but if you look at them,Vikku does look in his 30's and Drishti in her 30's too..so hope they get married ๐Ÿ˜†
allizzwell thumbnail

They defi make a nice couple.Yes,Age is a factor but if you look at them,Vikku does look in his 30's and Drishti in her 30's too..so hope they get married ๐Ÿ˜†

V r perfect matchmakers...๐Ÿคฃ
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nothing wrong if we get one romance in this show. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰
after all we see romance blooming in most of the Big Boss Seasons ๐Ÿคฃ why should MasterChef be left behind
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

yeh i noticed that ๐Ÿ˜‰