Poll

Who is emerging stronger for the finale??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
who is emerging strong for the finale...?
according to the current phase...looks like Nikita...vijay and pratibha in that order...

Meenu is also shown progressive...

Bhakti is a good captain...but her extraordinary skills yet to b witnessed

Neha has been the luckiest one amongst these...she has been safe most of the time...

Karishma, drishti were strongest at beginning but now not much visible...

Ashish...less said the better...he is shown more for his mishaps and bak bak than the dishes...

Oops forgot karishma in the poll
Edited by -allizwell- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i have voted 4 nikita but actually in this season there r many strong cooks
nikita,vijay,prathibha,meenu
drishti also to some extent
karishma was strong but it looks like she is under pressure now
ashish-i agree with u
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also feel Nikita is in the lead at this stage..
On another topic, she reminds me of the main lead in that serial Nisha and cousins
raj-avin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nikita- very focussed and no nonsense contestant, she clearly knows what she wants and tries to execute it in a perfect manner. I find her calm too while cooking.😊
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Right now nikita and pratibha seem strongest
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
-nikita vijay now meenu ji and maybe pratibha
-drishti, bhakti, karishma -50/50- not good but not bad also

i feel ashish should be eliminated ...
VirMan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nikitha
I think Vijay would be the 1st runner up
Nitin_78 thumbnail
I think Nikita is the best among the rest, I read the threads and honestly I think Vijay is overhyped, he has not done anything excellent so far..It was because of Nikita he won Flavor-e-azam, otherwise, there is no innovation in his dishes. In group task in Kerala who advised Ashish wrongly to remove all the stalk and Ashish bore the brunt from Judges. Nikita seems to be versatile and adaptive. Reasons Karishma and Drishti are not shown much is because they have limited abilities and it seems Karishma has some friends in Starplus which are lengthening her stay..
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nitin_78

I think Nikita is the best among the rest, I read the threads and honestly I think Vijay is overhyped, he has not done anything excellent so far..It was because of Nikita he won Flavor-e-azam, otherwise, there is no innovation in his dishes. In group task in Kerala who advised Ashish wrongly to remove all the stalk and Ashish bore the brunt from Judges. Nikita seems to be versatile and adaptive. Reasons Karishma and Drishti are not shown much is because they have limited abilities and it seems Karishma has some friends in Starplus which are lengthening her stay..

Vijay is representing the aam aadmi this season...and they will defn. Take him to finale...that is for sure...secondly he is good in his cooking skills...u r right...he may b not appearing to be that innovative which is due to lack of exposure...but as he has been getting training now, he should start experimenting on baking too as that could b a major low point...in him...

Karishma...strongly feel she has someone backing for her...last week after being shown so low...priyanka's out
Edited by -allizwell- - 9 years ago