Aren't eliminations too dramatic?

Posted: 9 years ago
Same,old dialogues, drama, tears etc every week!!!!
I can understand it's their dream breaking but please calm down! The world hasn't ended! I think they are upset cuz they won't appear on tv anymore uh oh ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anyways I'm sick and tired of the dramatic exits!

In English and American shows they just say bye and good luck and we move on with the show! But half of the episode here in Indian MC goes by the eliminated person crying their heart out!

Seriously calm down peeps!

Boring dialogues!!!!!!! Heard. Them MANY TIMES! This show has less cooking and more drama which needs to stop high time! Really! And stop begging for sympathy ppl get some guts and cook that's the real struggle for which you'd be much more appreciated for okay!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well more than the one who loses, it is the saved one who is shown breaking down.. I understand it is stress and all that that but feel it is better to eliminate such people who are putting themselves under unnecessary pressure๐Ÿ˜ˆ (And will save us from having replays all the time)
raj-avin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
To be honest, i actually felt this time it is less dramatic exits.
Harman, Vinita and Priyanka- None of them cried and all three had a positive spirit saying their journey has only begun. Of course, they will be sad, like this time priyanka, actually judges didnt find any major faults. i think both Pratibha and Priyanka had minor faults and so maybe Priyanka thought she will not be eliminated.
Since we are on the drama topic, I felt chef Vikas calling Priyankas husband in the middle of the competition too dramatic. C'mon, it is a comp and they had less time to cook 9 dishes, so it was better to leave them alone or help them with tips rather than calling family members in the middle of the competition. They would have talked in the morning and this ws so unnecessary. and then Chefs teased her as she didnt hear her hubby saying I love you.

If I was in the comp, I would feel this as a distracn. So drama quotient is mainly judges. It is good to become friends with contestants but at the end of the day, you are judges, so maintain the professionalism.๐Ÿ˜Š
BeingBlunt thumbnail
I agree partially with the drama content because SP ๐Ÿฅฑ has to have drama in shows but this year its comparatively less.
I havent seen any British show so cant say about that but i disagree with the part that US version has less drama, i just saw 1 episode of MC US and it had 10 times the drama and non cooking stuff we see in MCI . ๐Ÿ˜† I was actually shocked because i was under the impression that US version would have less drama.
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3
Really, calling her husband in the middle of the competition was unnecessary...
at the end she had to say them, that, now please leave me let me do my work... I lyked her being frank then...