snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Is there any chance for 1hour shows like ones from star world.
Those will be more interesting.
This half an hour episode is not much interesting with result announced next day, more commercial and less cooking is shown.
Edited by snehapriya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
completely agree.this 20 mt show with ads in between is not at all nice.Instead keep it for one hr and make it weekly or weekends.Shd mail this request to SP.
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yeah that would be lovely!!!

In 30 minutes, you have 8-10 minutes ads, 8-10 minutes nautanki from judges and contestants and only 8-10 minutes cooking (of which 1 minute in amul parlour, 4-5 minutes tasting, so only 3-4 minutes actual cooking)!
raj-avin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually,I dont know whether one hr would make a difference or would be more taxing.😉
I used to enjoy prev seasons even when I didnt agree with some of the judges' decisions or dramas,. This time, i dont know is it because whether Kunal is not there, I feel the other two judges give so much importance to Sanjeev, agreed he is good but that doesnt mean he shd be given the centre stage always. Last time, I think it was bit more fair distribution among judges. Just my POV.

The thing I like abt this season is less drama from the contestants- compared to prev seasons. When Nikita or Priyanka speaks, it looks very genuine.(Ashish- no comments). I know most of the people are against Karishma, but other than judges giving her more imp, I am ok with that contestant and cooking wise, as I mentioned in one of my prev posts, I think most of them are pretty much the same level.😊
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Asish is naive and actually too frank,so he is miunderstood,He is not really a dramabaaz as some of the posts point out.He is not very experienced like other co contestants.
ya,I agree,the contestants this time are all no drama.SP shd show us 1 hr at least.
sanjeev is given too much importance.I agree.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
100% agree. very well said. at home about a week ago we were discussing the same that one hour episodes would be ideal.
parulwashere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i also wld like to c more innovative or difficult cooking...rava idli rasam gets flavor-e-azam...over cooked soggy vegetaable making team wins...most of the dishes are from italy or a western one...apni desi dishes mein innovation toh bahut kam hai..n agree too much drama...international masterchef judges r so strict n tough to impress
raj-avin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

Asish is naive and actually too frank,so he is miunderstood,He is not really a dramabaaz as some of the posts point out.He is not very experienced like other co contestants.

ya,I agree,the contestants this time are all no drama.SP shd show us 1 hr at least.
sanjeev is given too much importance.I agree.

I too agree tht he is naive, but felt annoying when he started blaming others for team tasks or pair tasks etc. I mean success or failure, if you are a part of the team or pair, you must accept as a joint thing.- I agree he must have the least exposure to diff methods of cooking among the contestants.
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: raj-avin

I too agree tht he is naive, but felt annoying when he started blaming others for team tasks or pair tasks etc. I mean success or failure, if you are a part of the team or pair, you must accept as a joint thing.- I agree he must have the least exposure to diff methods of cooking among the contestants.

To some extent I don't feel he is that naive...😆...balki Shana no.1...imagine his dialogues...Main vijay ki Taraf dekh raha tha...ki woh mujhe captain chun le...oh God...this is only one of his stunts...he has been marofying many lame dialogues like these...let him prove it in cooking...phir bak bak kare...🥱
Edited by -allizwell- - 9 years ago
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I don't think ashish has least exposure to techniques.

I think that would be vijay!!