Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
While blending the sambar in the blender Meenu auntys hand got so badly burnt that even a layer of skin was coming out.

In spite of a condition like that Meenu aunty didn't stop at all. Just wiped herself clean and continued working.

She's been coming up with some really good dishes and it'll be a pity if she leaves this week.

This lady is one spirited lady and has tremendous potential.

She's won a fan in me today.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is such a sweet aunty.Love her attitude and she has a innocent smile and face.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If i were in meenu aunty ka place i would nt hve continued , would hve taken rest.
Aunty is too good.She should nt be eliminated.
Minionite thumbnail
Raina up to now even I wasn't much of a fan of Meenu Aunty, but yep even I became her fan after what happened yesterday.

If I get burned while helping my mom, I just leave to care for the wound. Even if it's a minor burn. But Meenu Aunty? She could have needed a doctor, but she didn't even ask for one. Instead she wiped it clean with a cloth, told everyone that she was fine, and continued working. That requires extreme strength.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree,u need strength to continue despite burning yr hand but remember this is a very very tough comp and the winner gets money,fame and opens restaurant..so come what may..these ppl will fight.
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
agree with u
meenu aunty made me her fan

she is making impressive dishes as well

and her attitude is very positive