Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
She looked equally nervous like poor Ashish.This team has weak members.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
And they won😕

Vijay and Drishti r not weak...but somehow in teams...one's strength loses to someone else's ideas and suggestions...confusions happen and difficult to stand on one's decisions...possibly same happened here...

No doubt Bhakthi seemed a better captain than Nikita. Nikita was not vocal and more on the quieter side...Pratibha was doing the captain work in her team...she should have opted for pratibha as captain...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree Prayiba should be da captain .Bakti i too feel good captain.
Nikita is quiet girl .

Watever be Bakti team won in spite of Ashish,
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

And they won😕

Vijay and Drishti r not weak...but somehow in teams...one's strength loses to someone else's ideas and suggestions...confusions happen and difficult to stand on one's decisions...possibly same happened here...

No doubt Bhakthi seemed a better captain than Nikita. Nikita was not vocal and more on the quieter side...Pratibha was doing the captain work in her team...she should have opted for pratibha as captain...

@ Bold: That's one thing that stuck to me the most. Waise toh captain Nikita thi but the way Pratibha was being called out by everyone in the team made me feel she was the captain.

Bhakti on the other hand made it known that she was captain and helped others fix the taste. If her team went down it would be because of her since she was the one taste testing and telling others how to do things.