Pooja4Suhit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I couldn't believe my ears when Ashish said he was trying to look at vijay and tell him that he is ready to take the captainship.. IS THIS GUY FOR REAL?? As if he is doing ehsaan by taking captainship
He hasn't proved himself, is always in Akhr Dou, succumbs under pressure, has never come up with any new and innovative dish (halwa!), no one wants him in their team and he wants to become a captain? And he thinks people want him to become the captain??

And all he does is rant how everyone thinks he is a loser and he isn't..

If he did become the captain, I'm sure no one would have wanted to be in his team. Just by looking at him and hearing him I don't wanna be in his team and even today, he seems to be doing everything wrong.
Edited by Pooja4Suhit - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raj-avin thumbnail
Some people dont see or refuse to see their weaknesses, Ashish is one of them. He is not very competitive, too talkative, has an opinion abt everyone, find faults with everyone but himself!
Sometimes, I feel he is a bit naive, but most of the time irritating!🀒
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This guy is the most annoying thing on this show...I hav to mute every other minute wen they start showing his never ending rant...just feel he is being favored a lot n is a waste of a contestant...there are so many ppl who deserve that platform instead of losers like Ashish...Yes he is a loser...he has proved it with his attitude, his talks n his superiority complex
His getting sick all of a sudden after spoiling most food looked like a plan to escape the blames n seek sympathyπŸ₯±

He shud hav been eliminated long back, God knows why is he still here🀒
Minionite thumbnail
I said this in another forum to another person so I'll repeat it here.

After this week no one will ever choose Ashish first. In team tasks he'll be the last one who goes to the second team. Because today Bhakti and her team realized that it doesn't matter what task you give him he'll bunk it up and then he'll have the audacity to say that it's because of you we lost, not because of me.

You know the first time my parents read he's 35, they asked, why is a 35-year-old behaving like a 12-year-old spoilt brat? I told them not to insult 12-year-old spoilt brats like that. And they said true. That's how much our family has problems with him.
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I can't understand for every situation ...he is got such lamba lamba dialogue baazi...πŸ˜•...script writing hi Kartha hai Kya?πŸ€”...
I used to sympathise him being addressed as a loser before...but now feel he is piling probs for himself by saying those nonsense dialogues...
raj-avin thumbnail

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

I can't understand for every situation ...he is got such lamba lamba dialogue baazi...πŸ˜•...script writing hi Kartha hai Kya?πŸ€”...

I used to sympathise him being addressed as a loser before...but now feel he is piling probs for himself by saying those nonsense dialogues...

Ha ha I liked the script writing part! agree, he moved his hands too in that way.
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj-avin

Ha ha I liked the script writing part! agree, he moved his hands too in that way.

πŸ˜†Sach or sarcasm?πŸ˜†

the script he writes is so much bakwaas...I get irritated when he starts ranting those...my son laughs even before he starts his pattar-pattar...πŸ˜†
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3
Till the last episode, I used feel so sad for him... He used to be very very tensed for every little thing, and it really showed how much he wanted to be in this platform to show the world his potential...
But after the Captain wala episode, and how he said he dint want to be in Nikita's team, I feel he s changed, that rather than winning the chunauthies, he goes more personal about the tasks and fellow contestants...
raj-avin thumbnail

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

πŸ˜†Sach or sarcasm?πŸ˜†

the script he writes is so much bakwaas...I get irritated when he starts ranting those...my son laughs even before he starts his pattar-pattar...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Sachi muchi!
got to know his team won today, did he atleast mention how supportive his team mates were? or as usual was it 'they didnt select me and see I won now"

allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj-avin

πŸ˜†
Sachi muchi!
got to know his team won today, did he atleast mention how supportive his team mates were? or as usual was it 'they didnt select me and see I won now"

πŸ˜† When the chefs were counting the red coins and blue coins...he started his pattar pattar..jcamera talk...saying...I pray now red coins should b more and v should win ...I instantly thot...abbey...bola kyun...tu GayaπŸ˜†...but chefs ne iski izzat rakhli...Bach Gaya...his team won
Edited by -allizwell- - 9 years ago