Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

Aaahaa...wait...there was an article viku is having long chats with Drishti and princi is playing the Cupid๐Ÿ˜†...so chandni angle was really not needed and pratibha is elegant without those chandni nakras...๐Ÿ˜ณ...
True that about doyel ๐Ÿ˜†

@bold: OMG !! Sachhi???

Idk, simply i smelt sumthing there while watching today's epi... the way he was talking to Drishti's mum, and the way he was standing wen Ranvir n Vikas were talking to Drishti while cooking... I blamed my dirty mind then... and now you say this... LOL ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
reeeh thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Read the referred-to article now๐Ÿ˜† Now I will use my inner microscope to see how judges interact with her๐Ÿ˜† Bechara Vikas.. Needs Princi to do all the work for him๐Ÿ˜†

Go go... dissect today's epi... ๐Ÿ˜‰
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: reeeh

Go go... dissect today's epi... ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†...kuch huva..?๐Ÿค”yet to watch...
allizzwell thumbnail
Hmmm...so finally watched the epi...
Had to focus on kisko kal mili gali๐Ÿคช
...to know defn. Unko aaj milega thaali๐Ÿฅณ

So the low points were of Drishti's for the natural colour, Bhakti for the rajma ...and Ashish for the last 1 min rush...

Am sure the flavoureazam will be for Bhakti this time๐Ÿ˜†...rajma ka safar bina soak kiye...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Is it possible for rajma to cook without soaking? Never dared to try...so asking...

Drishti...ka logic...flavour after reduction seems illogical...dekhthe hain...๐Ÿ˜•

Ashish ...this time...he too stands a strong chance to win flavoureazam... Last 1 minute rush is his super power...๐Ÿ˜Ž

But apart from all this...I loved meenu๐Ÿ˜ƒ...she was so girly and lost in her chat with the chefs about her experiences...that the chefs had to remind her about Mr. kanteshwar...she was so quick to apologise and get back to work๐Ÿ˜†...that was very cute...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Anyone got what actually viku was telling Drishti's mom about relation๐Ÿ˜•...some lotcha happening there...princi is all at work to launch viku ki shaadi...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -allizwell- - 9 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
^^^i was right
Prediction for flavoureazam....goes to bhakthi...rajma pakhe??๐Ÿ˜•

Drishti in danger zone with ashish๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ...and yet ashish becomes safe๐Ÿฅบ
reeeh thumbnail
Yep, Drishti in danger zone... Viku was all sad !!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Dont think Ashish this haftha bach payega...