Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Which dish of Nikita's team did Chef Vikas say was completely wrong? Instead of giving us endless commentary about the mushy aviyal from red team that ultimately won, it would have been good to see where the other team was going wrong.. However, I think the entire task time yesterday was spent showing the Red team's issues

Nikita's thoran procedure was wrong...sambhar the daal was not fully cooked...so she said v grinded it...then pratibha said the sambhar wasn't tangy..so she squeezed some lemons...avial was not tangy as sourness wasn't enuf...but payasam and rasam were awesome

Bhakthis team...messed up avial...but sad ne bacha Liya😆..payasam was not that good...rasam too dint have typical flavour...

Anyone remembers those kalari men were praising one team a lot...I thot it was blue team...am I wrong?

allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi-

Vikas was saying about Tuvaran.

Who is Doyale in dis season?

Pratibha switches into nakrela mode when chandni button gets on😆...otherwise she is complete sane and good ...doyel was one of her kind😆
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

Nikita's thoran procedure was wrong...sambhar the daal was not fully cooked...so she said v grinded it...then pratibha said the sambhar wasn't tangy..so she squeezed some lemons...avial was not tangy as sourness wasn't enuf...but payasam and rasam were awesome

Bhakthis team...messed up avial...but sad ne bacha Liya😆..payasam was not that good...rasam too dint have typical flavour...

Anyone remembers those kalari men were praising one team a lot...I thot it was blue team...am I wrong?

Yup it was blue team..

Baktis team messed coz dey put lots of water 4 the veg to cook.
allizzwell thumbnail
2 good cooks in the elimination round and priyanka got eliminated......I even thot karishma would b one...but after seeing the former 2... Guessed priyanka's we'd b out as the precap was misleading showing priyanka's cheerful and pratibha in tears...
This season seems to be a dramatic one with full too misleading precaps...

For the coming week being in Mumbai...the beach stall round is here...

Again meenu prominently shown as being flawed out...am sure that scene will pass away subtly ...and someone else will b the actual focus...

Any idea...kaun kiske team mein?
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
till now
MC4 teaches us that unorganized team wins (neha and bhakti teams)
and calm and organized team loses (karishma and nikita team)
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@Bold: Aha... Those golden words..😆
BullsEye777 thumbnail

Pratibha switches into nakrela mode when chandni button gets on😆...otherwise she is complete sane and good ...doyel was one of her kind😆

She and Vikas look so forced going into their Chandni routine.. Thank God she is older and married otherwise there would have been more romance to tolerate😆 But i think MCI did that on purpose instead of targeting one of the younger single girls to pair with Vikas which could have led to unintentional trouble😆

@Jyothi: For Doyal: Wo to hai albeli.. Crore-on mein akeli.. 😆 **shameless rip-off of SRK's song**
allizzwell thumbnail

@Bold: Aha... Those golden words..😆

Autocorrect🤪

Word Count: 1

allizzwell thumbnail

She and Vikas look so forced going into their Chandni routine.. Thank God she is older and married otherwise there would have been more romance to tolerate😆 But i think MCI did that on purpose instead of targeting one of the younger single girls to pair with Vikas which could have led to unintentional trouble😆

@Jyothi: For Doyal: Wo to hai albeli.. Crore-on mein akeli.. 😆 **shameless rip-off of SRK's song**

Aaahaa...wait...there was an article viku is having long chats with Drishti and princi is playing the Cupid😆...so chandni angle was really not needed and pratibha is elegant without those chandni nakras...😳...
True that about doyel 😆
BullsEye777 thumbnail

Aaahaa...wait...there was an article viku is having long chats with Drishti and princi is playing the Cupid😆...so chandni angle was really not needed and pratibha is elegant without those chandni nakras...😳...
True that about doyel 😆

Read the referred-to article now😆 Now I will use my inner microscope to see how judges interact with her😆 Bechara Vikas.. Needs Princi to do all the work for him😆