Chef Sanjeev beats Draco Malfoy in that expression😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

^^😆itna advance prediction?😆

Karishma and Ashish too stand an equal chance...this week Ashish Bach Gaya...next week may be a different story...

Ashish is lamb race ka ghoda.. If he leaves who will give irritating commentary.. He is the story of how a 'loser' can show his relatives his actual worth.. I still haven't understood the whole loser story but it comes up as flashback every time he is in danger and then a pep talk from judges makes him do everything at superman speed with top calibre efficiency
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Ashish is lamb race ka ghoda.. If he leaves who will give irritating commentary.. He is the story of how a 'loser' can show his relatives his actual worth.. I still haven't understood the whole loser story but it comes up as flashback every time he is in danger and then a pep talk from judges makes him do everything at superman speed with top calibre efficiency

Omg...so true bullsie...😆😆...right about the flashbacks...and his super duper energy boosting him to complete the task...😆u have understood him very well...pankha in the making??🤣
BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

Omg...so true bullsie...😆😆...right about the flashbacks...and his super duper energy boosting him to complete the task...😆u have understood him very well...pankha in the making??🤣

Fangirling zindabaad😳 You are hard-hearted not to get inspired by such contestants😭😭

He reminds me so much of that guy who was runners-up last season (name with N).. Same issues with cooking, same supersonic speed when encouraged (I remember that guy made a naan in less than 30 secs for which he even got praised😆) and of course the spokesperson with self-centered comments.. The only thing missing is something like that guy's Har Har Mahadev..
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^^navneet😆😆har har Mahadev😆
Doyel...Jai ho...paseena ram ki aur joo rani ki😆

Yaad aaya flashback😆
Edited by -allizwell- - 9 years ago
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Which dish of Nikita's team did Chef Vikas say was completely wrong? Instead of giving us endless commentary about the mushy aviyal from red team that ultimately won, it would have been good to see where the other team was going wrong.. However, I think the entire task time yesterday was spent showing the Red team's issues
Minionite thumbnail
BullsEye hit the bulls' eye literally. They won't let Ashish go so easily. He'll probably go just before the semi-finale.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yesterday had a feeling team which have Vijay in it will win despite ashish failed in all his task. then played not well card.
Like Nikita and hope after achieving two "stars" she does not get over confident. karishma from the start has that over confident look. No offence, MPOV. want karishma and ashish out

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 9 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wonder where and what Navneet is doing now a days. 😆
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Which dish of Nikita's team did Chef Vikas say was completely wrong? Instead of giving us endless commentary about the mushy aviyal from red team that ultimately won, it would have been good to see where the other team was going wrong.. However, I think the entire task time yesterday was spent showing the Red team's issues

Vikas was saying about Tuvaran.

Who is Doyale in dis season?