Kiski Jeet......Kiski.....Haar??

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Well friends...just making a common guess thread for the Jeet vs haar take...
Today's epi...( 25. 2. 15)...showed all the goof ups in Bhakti's team where as Nikita's team was working ekdum shaant se...

So any guesses...which team shud win...and which team will win๐Ÿ˜†

I guess bhakthi's team will win as today all goof up shots of their team was shown ...to mislead us may b...so defn. They may be the winner...where as I wud prefer the calmer and organised team to win...anyways justification wud be that the winning team had good flavour...so people go about with your wild guesses and takes๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
not watched today epi yet who was is nikita team and who was in bhakti team?
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I answered this in the other thread.. For sure Bhakti's team will win.. The more the nautanki/mistakes shown of a particular person/team, be sure that one will win the task.. And the reason will be 'swaad ne bacha liya' ** Horror - I can actually visualise Chef Sanjeev saying that so clearly with that smirk on his face**
raj-avin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I havent watched todays episode yet, but I completely agree with what you have said!๐Ÿ˜‰
This season like prev seasons always show misleading precaps and other stuffs. I think both teams might have that tense moment but they kind of edit and show that the winning team had lots of goof ups and finally emerged winner. Its also funny when we see judges commentg among themselves like that team is so calm, so focussed..blah blah and finally say the other team wins.๐Ÿ˜•
They have shown it many times that we automatically guess the opposite of the precaps or whatever shown just beforen declaring winner. They need to realise it is nota suspense thriller and they must show justice to a cooking programme.!
Pooja4Suhit thumbnail
I hope Nikita's team wins because in the partner task they did show Vijay and Nikita working really well together, no goof ups nothing and they did win eventually. But you never know..
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
when bhakti was chosen for top 12..remember that task? She was doing everything wrong,judges gave her lots of tips,she was copying how the other lady (forgot her name),her dish was not looking like the one judges made when the task was to copy exactly the judges dish..on the other hand the other lady was doing calmly,made no mistakes,her dish exactly looked like the one judges made but still bhakti was chosen coz she had better look and story to provide on the show...
raj-avin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja4Suhit

I hope Nikita's team wins because in the partner task they did show Vijay and Nikita working really well together, no goof ups nothing and they did win eventually. But you never know..

Oh yes thats true, hope they win!
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteheena

not watched today epi yet who was is nikita team and who was in bhakti team?

Team Bhakthi
Vijay
Ashish
Neha
Drishti

Team Nikita's
Pratibha
Meenu
Karishma
Priyanka
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

I answered this in the other thread.. For sure Bhakti's team will win.. The more the nautanki/mistakes shown of a particular person/team, be sure that one will win the task.. And the reason will be 'swaad ne bacha liya' ** Horror - I can actually visualise Chef Sanjeev saying that so clearly with that smirk on his face**

So right about that smirk๐Ÿ˜†
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ashish was overconfident nd has made so much mistakes.He does nt know how to cut veg 4 avial after seeing , how the other veg r cut 4 avial.
If dey loose den dat will be boz of Ashish.

Nikita team worked as team work no tension nothing.

I feel Nikita team may win.