Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: reeeh

hahaha... wt say about todays pulissery, avial n all...??!!

There s no doubt, that they were given training... how Vijay knew about achappam??

And about the utensils, they were given other utensils other than chatti... they showed sum of them rt...

pulissery / avial /olan -- these are the tougher ones among the 8 I feel -- especially avial .. In avial if water was extra , they had only two options first cook it in low flame till water boils off ... or serve it with water .. but they removed the water , means it will be like steamed veggies only ...

Pullissery can be made with either raw banana, elephant yaam , or ripe mango --- Ripe mango one is the yummiest ...

Olan is one dish I hate ...๐Ÿ˜† It is very healthy dish ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† It is made with out chilli/turmeric/coriander powders .. only green chilly and salt ... , Veggies are kaddu and red color gram ...

Thoran is just dry sabzi --can be made with most of the veggies with loads and loads of coconut -- and they were making gadbad in this even ...

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divyasn

pulissery / avial /olan -- these are the tougher ones among the 8 I feel -- especially avial .. In avial if water was extra , they had only two options first cook it in low flame till water boils off ... or serve it with water .. but they removed the water , means it will be like steamed veggies only ...

Pullissery can be made with either raw banana, elephant yaam , or ripe mango --- Ripe mango one is the yummiest ...

Olan is one dish I hate ...๐Ÿ˜† It is very healthy dish ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† It is made with out chilli/turmeric/coriander powders .. only green chilly and salt ... , Veggies are kaddu and red color gram ...

Thoran is just dry sabzi --can be made with most of the veggies with loads and loads of coconut -- and they were making gadbad in this even ...

Maampazhapulisserieee... yummy... ๐Ÿ˜›

Avial with water tastes less than the dry one rt?

No one can make avial pulissery nd all without training...
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Hola..

Yes, I also do feel that the show is scripted (and has been for ages).. And not only for the time factor or the different types of food the contestants seem to know as if it is their birthright (here my feeling is that they are taught very many different dishes and technique and the episodes are like our school exams to see how well they imbibed their lessons) but also for the praises that come from the judges - I really feel most dishes won't be worth even sniffing..

Oho...bola...bullsie๐Ÿค—...Saadar Pranaam๐Ÿ˜†...padhaaro. Maro forum๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...ha ha...wondered...whether u r boycotting this season after BB mishap..

..of course...I feel they r given the recipes today...apart the training...
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yummm...I too love Avial and mambazha pullisery...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3
What is the name of that sweet dish made of pineapple?? Its so yummy...
durba thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Neha posted one pic on instagram where she wrote "pratice dish for upcoming tasks" So clearly they practice and decide their dishes way ahead in time and during the show they only do it one final time. All that in-between talks and the cluelessness is just staged. How can they make such complicated south Indian dishes without any recipe ? No one can !!
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

Oho...bola...bullsie๐Ÿค—...Saadar Pranaam๐Ÿ˜†...padhaaro. Maro forum๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...ha ha...wondered...whether u r boycotting this season after BB mishap..

..of course...I feel they r given the recipes today...apart the training...

Laxmi, the cookery queen๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค— BB8 was a waste and I got fed up of criticising all the contestants and hosts but did not notice you there this year - did you give up much earlier?

And this is Kerala week so no holas and pranaams.. Namaskaaram๐Ÿ˜›

Together with classes, homework and tutions, of course these people will be getting written recipes as well.. Keep an eye out and we might see papers with the recipes lying around..

As for this task, my gut feeling is that Ashish's team will win this round after all this nautanki we are shown about how they are not doing the correct things.
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't like them My mood has been down ever since SB informed that this is a pure veggie season.. I am a bit like Abhishek Bachchan other than substitute vegetables for fruits๐Ÿ˜† (referring to Farah ki daawat aired last week).. A key reason why I am not active on the forum this time๐Ÿ˜†
raj-avin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aviyal...my favourite... I can eat it with anythg rice, chappati, upma, puttu , dosa or even idli๐Ÿ˜†
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeeh

Maampazhapulisserieee... yummy... ๐Ÿ˜›

Avial with water tastes less than the dry one rt?

No one can make avial pulissery nd all without training...

yes , avial with water will be served in hostels alone ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†