Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: raj-avin

completely agree, even the Kerala episode was judges wearing 'mundu', rajinikanth copying, contestants in kerala saree.

Dont get me wrong, I would have enjoyed this if this wasnt a 30minute cooking show, that too with breaks. Any other fiction show could have provided the same level of entertainment, like family functions, festivals or anythg. As a cooking based show, i wish they focussed more on cooking.
Surprisingly, this time it is less drama from contestants themselves, so judges making them do. like giving more importance to Karishma and Ashish. i dont find Karishma irritating, but judges giving her more importance annoys me.
I now think 30 min is enough for this show otherwise they would have shown more forced drama!😊

@bold- completely agree with u dear
being a cooking show, they could've atleast shown the way they are cooking instead of wrapping up everything in a hurry except the drama!
Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Totally true. The episodes spend more time on melodrama and emotional stories.

I'm glad it's only 30 minutes because I wouldn't be able to stand this for an hour. I started watching thinking I'll learn some new recipes, but all I'm learning is how best to make my life story a sad story.

Now hopefully Akshay may come and make the episodes better.

@bold- haha, so true dear
even now, when i say that im watching master chef, people asking me, is there anything spl u r cooking for us?
lol😆😆😆 cooking???? that's way too far i guess
Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: --jas--

once upon a time it was an one hour show on weekends... i liked that schedule and it used to get more trps also...

yes.. and it was good too