its veg season but there is no versatile in vegatables

cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
ok veg season was mean to break the boundries and let ppl reach and know about more vegatables judges should give different and not found in india vegatables to see how they can cook either then giving easy vegatables

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I beg to differ!

First the show has only just begun.

Second, they are now using tapioca and jackfruit which aren't that commonly used all over india!

As for using vegetables not available in India, how is it going to help? The audience won't be able to replicate due to non availability of resources.

They are trying different cuisines and a variety of vegetables, which is good enough
ramanishitaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
who is flavorazam this week
raj-avin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think they will slowly come to that, prev yrs they had been to foreign countries, so maybe when they are less in number , they might start international level.😊
@ramanishitaonly,
Today we will come to know abt flavour-e-azam, as yesterday majority of episode concentrated on kerala culture and game to find the ingredients.😆
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

I beg to differ!

First the show has only just begun.

Second, they are now using tapioca and jackfruit which aren't that commonly used all over india!

As for using vegetables not available in India, how is it going to help? The audience won't be able to replicate due to non availability of resources.

They are trying different cuisines and a variety of vegetables, which is good enough

I agree!

We get jackfruit here in Canada as well, but I've only ever cooked one type of sabzi with it. Now we have something new to try out with it if we could just get the recipe.

And they want to try and use vegetables that are available at least somewhere if not everywhere.

To top it off they are trying out new combos which is more than enough for me.