Posted: 9 years ago
OMG did you hear her when she snapped out and replied so rudely to the other contestants who were up there trying to help her? I think it was Vijay she did she to. She said haan ruko. And Vijay was like chal ab rukh aur dekh when judges told her off. Vijay smiled because he knew he was right but it seemed a bit mean.
Anyways, she went today. Ashish is way to overconfident but I think he cools down when his dish is tasted and when his luck works and he gets a chance to stay in the show. I can sense the contestants don't like him much due to his overconfident attitude. But I guess it will calm down as the show progresses.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It was very ride and you could see the smirk on vijays face after that.

But in vinitas defence, they were giving her instructions and before she could complete one another instruction followed. Under pressure it's normal to have reacted that way.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
first of all judges should stop them from helping ... either he/she will have an unfair advantage over others or will get confused and end up messing the dish...
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It did look rude when she got back at vijay that way but I guess if v would b there , in pressure ...possibly our reaction would have been the same...
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i totally understand why vinita talked like that
i myself wants 2 work or cook in my ways.i wont like any disturbance
and at that stage and in 2 much pressure,it was normal to react like that

@ashish-i think judges r favouring him 2 much.wish he gets eliminated soon
cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think vinita behaviour was rude she could listen what they are saying and then do what she wants to do if judges had not come and tell her she could not make her dish properly Although i dont like Ashish but whenever others give him idea he listen thats why he is still saved
Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
yeah.. even i felt that she was rude.. but then, she might be in tension & worried that she may loose her concentration..
but vijay's smirk was too mean.
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She must have been extremely stressed. Its understandable. She must have snapped due to her nerves too...just my pov