seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I was a bit surprised as to how karishma and drishti were not chosen as a weak team today. Their starter was worst, bunch of spinach leaves not cut properly. Their dessert had turned bitter, which according to me is a more worst mistake then minuji's uncooked haldi in the dessert. Minuji's and priyanka's starter was also stronger then drishti and karishma's. Their main course Casadia just had less cheese, which is not such a huge mistake, then how did they land up as a weak team compared to judges favorite drishti and karishma. Again a unfair decision to save their favorites.
Edited by seemanya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Exactly my point. Their salad was just some badly cut leaves assembled horribly, while Meenu and Priyanka got wonderful comments for their soup.

Karishma and Drishtis main course was good, while the other teams quesadillas had less cheese.

Finally Meenu and Priyankas desert otherwise got good comments except for the uncooked jaldi. While Karishma and Drishtis was bitter.

I could eat a slightly raw tastibg dessert but not bitter dessert!

Another clear example of how the judges favour Karishma!
ami_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely right. At least judges should provide some reasoning about their judgements to the audience that why are they keeping one particular group in the bottom two, and why the other group who performed poorly in two of its dishes is safe.
If they really just want to save their favourites, then its not a competition and they should stop fooling the audience.πŸ˜”
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys chill, they just want to keep karishma in masterchef for entertainment, bcoz they know she will be eliminated easilyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. But on a serious note, judges ko koi aur dusra nahi mila akhri daav mai dalne ke liye ki unko sirf meenu ji and karishma mili. Ashish and vijay were bound to come, coz there dish was really weak. I think so, one more team's dishes were weak like karishma i dont remember there names, i thot they might choose them for akhri daav. What nonsense yaar😑😑
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Disappointed with Drishti yesterday...πŸ˜”...
Judges aur Karishma ka rishtha kya kehlata hai?zaroor daal mein kuch kala hai...
seemanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Exactly my point. Their salad was just some badly cut leaves assembled horribly, while Meenu and Priyanka got wonderful comments for their soup.

Karishma and Drishtis main course was good, while the other teams quesadillas had less cheese.

Finally Meenu and Priyankas desert otherwise got good comments except for the uncooked jaldi. While Karishma and Drishtis was bitter.

I could eat a slightly raw tastibg dessert but not bitter dessert!

Another clear example of how the judges favour Karishma!

Actually I am not even sure if their main course was that good, the only comment we were shown was the papita sauce was good, but nothing else about the rest of the dish. I suspect that dish was not that great because just imagine if karishma and drishti made something good I am sure it will be super highlighted and judges will shower immense praise. I feel rest of the comments on the lasagna must have been edited because they probably don't want the audience to get the real picture.
seemanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ami_31

Absolutely right. At least judges should provide some reasoning about their judgements to the audience that why are they keeping one particular group in the bottom two, and why the other group who performed poorly in two of its dishes is safe.

If they really just want to save their favourites, then its not a competition and they should stop fooling the audience.πŸ˜”

Exactly, the judges don't explain their decisions. These people think that they can fool people but everyone can see what they are doing.