Ashish's Attitude and Pratibha's Attitude

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
There are 2 people that really stood out today for me.

One was Ashish. His attitude that everything wrong was because of Vijay really irked me. It was as if Vijay made everything and he didn't make anything. Excuse me?!! It's like everything good is because of him and everything bad is because of others.

On the other hand Pratibha's attitude deserves a standing ovation. She not only was glad that she won, but gave Nikita full credit for everything even if she did a lot as well. Her attitude isn't one to take all the credit on herself or blame another for everything. I think she's one of those who will always credit others and blame herself for wrong things.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja4Suhit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed. Ashish really irritated me and I actually felt bad for Vijay. This guy is all talk and no work. All he does is rant and rant and rant. I hope he gets eliminated soon.
I was really happy for Pratiba and Nikita. Their dishes were exciting and new and they worked with all their heart and it reflected in their dishes. I also loved Pratiba's attitude - it reflects well on her and it was so heartwarming.
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Completely Agree with Ashish Part. He was just too much. 🥱 Dont need to say anything more. I felt he was the reason they lost.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know wat to say about Ashish.He is most irritatating contestant.
He blamed Vijay dat was nt rite.Today let's C wat Ashish is going to do?

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ashish was too much, it seemed like he didn't do anything by blaming Vijay.

Vijays appetiser wasn't so bad, except for the thick coating. Similarly for the main course, the fault lies in the gravy which I could see ashish make and the desert was horrible, which was ashish invention.

Clearly ashish led to Vijaya downfall. And he had the guys to blame vijay!
Minionite thumbnail
^ I didn't even notice the gravy part. I knew that the dessert was all done by Ashish, but not the main course part. I just kept thinking that he was too busy rushing about trying to do a lot while Vijay was trying to take things one at a time.
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pooja4Suhit

Agreed. Ashish really irritated me and I actually felt bad for Vijay. This guy is all talk and no work. All he does is rant and rant and rant. I hope he gets eliminated soon.

I was really happy for Pratiba and Nikita. Their dishes were exciting and new and they worked with all their heart and it reflected in their dishes. I also loved Pratiba's attitude - it reflects well on her and it was so heartwarming.

Well said...😳...I loved the compatibility of pratibha and nikita...their Chemistry showed up in their dishes... Each had respect for the other and while cooking too ...their space and respect was maintained...👏 Very dignified Jodi... The way nikita said her concern was if dessert wud Not turn good, pratibha might have to face the pressure and on the other hand pratibha beautifully thanking for nikita's support was so so positive👏Pratibha won a fan in me after yesterday epi... I used to b irked by her chandni nautanki before...but guess all that is on purpose by the judges or channel's trp demand...😡

Looking forward to her lovely recipes

On the other hand...ashish😕😆 ...mauka mila ...shuru yeh bura...woh bura...bus...main bhala 😆
Edited by -allizwell- - 9 years ago
Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
poor vijay.. he is being a good friend & supporting ashish.
he did a lot..
it reminds me of some bed time story..
if everything is right and people are praising u, then u'll say that 'I did it, I did it' & if anything goes wrong, daalo pura blame kisi ke kandhe pein..
i love pratibha ji..
you should have guts to take all blame on u & give credits to others..
hats off to pratibha ji👏

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
ah what can i say about ashish.he irritates me alot
yesterday in tea snack task he was saying his dish is no1 and blah blah and look he is again in akhri dau
hope he gets eliminated this time

and how many times he is going 2 make gajar halwa? 😆
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder if Pratibha would be this much goody goody, if the situation is opposite. I am sure she would have been equally credit giver, if she is in danger zone.
Yess I agree on Ashish's part that he is irritating and over confident and blah blah blah.. but about Pratibha... how can we be so sure that her story of being winner was not pre-written. Infact in my opinion, she is the one who has been favoured since day one.
Even in dish tasting round she got only one yes from Vikas's side and other two judges gave her no. but Vikas convinced them to reconsider their decisions and they did and went after her to get her back. I am sure this was not first or last time when judges would have been disagreed on any contestant but why she was given enough importance that all judges reconsidered their decisions.
This is entirely my personal opinion. No offence meant to anyone.