Soni2496 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
ok so the claws are finally coming out:) the contestants have started snapping, making faces at each other. Team tasks always bring out the worst, they have to do well as well as be ready for blame game if they fail. Except for nikita and Prathiba everyone were really shaky. nikitha has no pressure maybe that's why their team worked well!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Actually I would beg to differ. Nikita probably has the most pressure because she is the flavour-e-azam of the week and she had no need to do this. Now that she is the pressure is on her to help Pratibha make a stellar dish else Pratibha could go into the Aakhri Dav because of her.

Though I do agree that slowly the contestants are starting to use the I, me, aur main saying though for some it's more and for some it's less.
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The concept of team tasks r meant for revealing the claws...obviously the partners need to showcase great coordination and composure while doing their task...their skill , their thinking all needs to be coordinated...so defn, difficult...
I know right 😆
Those faces that drama the pressure is all the masala the show needs 😆