Posted: 9 years ago
OMG what was that! Why are contestants acting like they know it all and bossing around in this pairs challenge?
Did you see how Vijay was groaning at Ashish for making small mistakes. It's a damn team challenge so work as a team! He was really acting bossy.

And Ashish really needs to tell him to shut up even in a friendly way. So what if they're friends?! Friends don't treat eachother like shit!

Then we see Bhakti acting agitated at Neha who just wanted some advice and guidance as it's THEIR dish they are making TOGETHER!

She was like haan kya hain and making some proper rude faces.

Everyone's just working in their own little world here. There's no team excitement. I think the best team is of Nikita and Pratima. They were calm and worked wonderfully together. There was no tu tu mein mein.

Drishti seemed pissed at Karishma because she keeps acting all bossy.

I feel Karishma does not have a very good bond with other contestants or will not due to her arrogant nature.

She's good at jokes and stuff but not in this way. Bossy. Arrogant. Bitchy.

Anyways, this season everyone's just getting so arrogant already.

Calm down.

Nikita is the best. No arrogance or not attitude.

And I like a few others too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
agree,,vijay is acting bossy..and so is Kari...most of them seem arrogant.aunty is nice.

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with TM.
I did nt expect Vijay behavilg like dis.Karishma expected.

Many hve attitude prob.
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
After watching yesterday's episode, I won't say anybody was bossy.

Yes, vijay was telling Ashish how to do things but that's probably because the recipe was his and he was giving instructions. There was a time he said he wishes he had another partner, but I don't think he was dominating.

Similarly I didn't see Bhakti or for a change even Karoshma dominate.
Pooja4Suhit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think Vijay was bossing Ashish around. Ashish, in fact, kept asking him questions and was seen blaming him when things went wrong i.e the starter that how could he have done that when his own desert was a disaster and he did not say a word about that. He did very little work and a lot of ranting.
I actually found Karishma also okay today. Yesterday though she really pissed me off with her crying. The whole flavour e azam went to her head and she thought judges would love everything she makes.

The girl with Menu aunty was actually more irritating and was constantly seen telling a lady who is at least 15 years her senior and a better cook then her what to do and making her just do preparation work and chopping. Then again, menu aunty should have stood up for herself.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja4Suhit

I don't think Vijay was bossing Ashish around. Ashish, in fact, kept asking him questions and was seen blaming him when things went wrong i.e the starter that how could he have done that when his own desert was a disaster and he did not say a word about that. He did very little work and a lot of ranting.

I actually found Karishma also okay today. Yesterday though she really pissed me off with her crying. The whole flavour e azam went to her head and she thought judges would love everything she makes.

The girl with Menu aunty was actually more irritating and was constantly seen telling a lady who is at least 15 years her senior and a better cook then her what to do and making her just do preparation work and chopping. Then again, menu aunty should have stood up for herself.

Agree with Ashish and Vijay Part. I felt Ashish was the reason of bad performance. We all saw the innovation of Vijay when he was single in last task when he made Kachori but here judges said there was no innovation in thinking, need to elevate level more and that was due to the desert made by Ashish.
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nikita,Neha,DrastiNeelu,Pratima aunty look really calm & devoted to their work..
Bhakti,Karishma i donno wht's their problem...

& Ashish toh soffme time look over confident & Kabhi null ... he should be positive n confident