Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I was wondering how can dey decorate d dishes like professionlas.The contestants r trained by experienced chefs.
This is unfair Channel must hve decided the winner too.
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I can bet the winner will be nikita and Karishma will go very far!
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes,this show is rigged.I think winners are decided.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
all reality shows are rigged and so is this ...it is a drama for trps nothing else...
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: durba

You guys are right because my mum had taken part in the auditions and she said that inside all the good looking females were asked to speak in front of the camera and talk and all. Also they were given special preferences instead of older ppl like my mom. The judged didnot even taste some people's dishes. They were just sent back home. Also the auditions were judges by some hotel management guys who gave preference to their students. Even though it is a veg season some people had cooked non-veg and still their dishes were tasted and passed. Looks play a big role because it is very weird that except Minu aunty no other aged people got through. It is just not right ! It was very unfair for my mother too.

Oh my...that's bad...I voiced before in my post that age defn. should not b a criteria...Sanjeev Kapoor himself states proudly the dish was his mom's... Grandma 's recipe...more than 70% of the homemakers or working women cook under pressure most of the time...and most of them may b passionate about cooking...sad if good talents r not considered and useless features like looks, hotel management guys r given first preference...🥱
I could guess about looks seeing the previous winners shipra and ripu...😆

But some things still are confusing as one contestant named sangeeta had so much knowledge of food stuffs and she mistook haldi strands for saffron......she defn. did a blunder and was evicted...so many good contestants were rejected...displaying the flaws in their dishes...so the top 12 contestantsr also planned and selected and ones to be evicted decided beforehand?
Edited by -allizwell- - 9 years ago