I chatted with geeta sridhar

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
guys,remember one dramabaaz south indian lady,who tried to impress vikku and also doing a copy of her sasu.I chatted with her in twitter.she says,looks play a big part in master chef.Also,the contestants are all trained ppl,no wonder they can plate so well and cook so innovative.
This year Vijay and last year Khoku patra were trained by the chefs themselves..

hmm..so my guess was right abt trained contestants.
No wonder they look so pretty..looks do play a big part,I guess

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah right, chits...I always thought they must b knowing about professional cooking courses taken by the contestants and for selection even that would b a criteria...but vijay coming from self learnt background made me doubt that...so such contestants might defn.b coached with presentation skills...without knowledge or experience, it Is difficult to do attractive plating...😕
Edited by -allizwell- - 9 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
ya,I was thinking the same too.such a beautiful decoration and forget plating.Coming up with innovative recipes in a limited time,is no joke.
Defi these contestants have a training background in hotel management.simple ppl like Vijay and khoku r chosen for TRP says geeta.so that we think,that equal oppurtunity is given to all.

Such ppl r trained by the chefs esp for plating and stuff like that.Definitely a tough competition.
Just passion for cooking doesn't bring them to this show.It is more than that.They r well trained :) so apprently from a affluent backgrd too
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Drishti, nikita work like professionals. Vijay is an emotional quotient crowd puller. Ashish a sympathy drawer and some nautanki...😆
Other homemakers have defn done some cooking courses before getting to MF.
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

Drishti, nikita work like professionals. Vijay is an emotional quotient crowd puller. Ashish a sympathy drawer and some nautanki...😆

Other homemakers have defn done some cooking courses before getting to MF.

Absolutely correct !
They work like pros.Dristi has her home bakery.surely these ppl r well trained and some grooming from these chefs helps them even more.Lucky contestants,I must say !
All the females are good looking,another criteria for selection 😆..Shipra was a pretty lady too
seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You can definitely make out from the selection of contestants that looks definitely is a big criteria, I am sure so many people must have come to the auditions thinking that this competition will be only judged on their food only, but those poor people don't know that is not the case at all.
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Drishti and Bhakti are home bakers.
Check Nikitas Instagram, she has load of pictures of beautiful looking food. I'm sure she has learnt it.
Similarly Neha is a flavourist, which il means she would be good with combining flavours.

Also, it's amazing that no one with a physical disability participates, are you telling me they can't cook?

Similarly most contestants are fairly attractive. It's more than obvious that the selection is not basis food.

Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Drishti and Bhakti are home bakers.
Check Nikitas Instagram, she has load of pictures of beautiful looking food. I'm sure she has learnt it.
Similarly Neha is a flavourist, which il means she would be good with combining flavours.

Also, it's amazing that no one with a physical disability participates, are you telling me they can't cook?

Similarly most contestants are fairly attractive. It's more than obvious that the selection is not basis food.

hmm...now we know the truth.Master chef is all for looks and show baazi.
Top it all,they call the experts.
Real competition shd be between simple homemakers,who are not trained.
Basically,MC is looking for employees to be employed in Marriott and the likes
durba thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
You guys are right because my mum had taken part in the auditions and she said that inside all the good looking females were asked to speak in front of the camera and talk and all. Also they were given special preferences instead of older ppl like my mom. The judged didnot even taste some people's dishes. They were just sent back home. Also the auditions were judges by some hotel management guys who gave preference to their students. Even though it is a veg season some people had cooked non-veg and still their dishes were tasted and passed. Looks play a big role because it is very weird that except Minu aunty no other aged people got through. It is just not right ! It was very unfair for my mother too.
Edited by durba - 9 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: durba

You guys are right because my mum had taken part in the auditions and she said that inside all the good looking females were asked to speak in front of the camera and talk and all. Also they were given special preferences instead of older ppl like my mom. The judged didnot even taste some people's dishes. They were just sent back home. Also the auditions were judges by some hotel management guys who gave preference to their students. Even though it is a veg season some people had cooked non-veg and still their dishes were tasted and passed. Looks play a big role because it is very weird that except Minu aunty no other aged people got through. It is just not right ! It was very unfair for my mother too.

oh wow,we get to hear 1st hand stories from ppl who have gone through this.sad to hear,these ppl give prefrence to only certain category of ppl.MC is very unfair.