Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Let's use this topic to discuss if the judges decision was right or not.

To start about lets talk about the competition between Vinita, Karishma and Neha for aakhri daanv.

That Neha would be safe was expected.

Comments for Vinitas dish - partially better than what sanjeev kapoor expected. Which means a part of her dish wasn't so bad.

Comments for Karishmas dish - is mein koi swaad nahin hai.

Judging by that Karishma should've gone to the aakhri daanv.

I have posted somewhere earlier that I'm convinced that Karishma (along with some other pretty faces) will go far. Will result in increased TRP's.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's tough to comment on Judges decision.We don't get to taste.
Also karisma seems to be attention seeker and thus becomes judges fav.When she cried..she got lot of attention from Vikku
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Let's use this topic to discuss if the judges decision was right or not.

To start about lets talk about the competition between Vinita, Karishma and Neha for aakhri daanv.

That Neha would be safe was expected.

Comments for Vinitas dish - partially better than what sanjeev kapoor expected. Which means a part of her dish wasn't so bad.

Comments for Karishmas dish - is mein koi swaad nahin hai.

Judging by that Karishma should've gone to the aakhri daanv.

I have posted somewhere earlier that I'm convinced that Karishma (along with some other pretty faces) will go far. Will result in increased TRP's.

Agree Karishma should go to Aakhri Daanv.

seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Since the 2nd masterchef, I have completely lost faith in the judges decisions, I am convinced that these judgements are based on who they want to keep around and not on taste and performance. I feel bad for people who participate thinking it is a fair competition.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
judges are too biased towards neha and karishma.it is pretty evident.though i have no complaints against neha karishma seems to be unnecessarily favoured and praises are going on her head
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
karisma is a fav of the judges,for her weird american hindi.She is thre for TRP I guess.This show is not bigboss,so obviously something for TRP..lol
mommiestommies thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Karishma and beautiful...LOL...she just knows how to put loads of make up and act as if she is the only one with brains in the show...too too arrogant and bossy...she shud have been in place of vinita for sure...
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Another example:

Karishma and Drishtis salad was just some badly cut leaves assembled horribly, while Meenu and Priyanka got wonderful comments for their soup.

Karishma and Drishtis main course was good, while the other teams quesadillas had less cheese.

Finally Meenu and Priyankas desert otherwise got good comments except for the uncooked jaldi. While Karishma and Drishtis was bitter.

I could eat a slightly raw tastibg dessert but not bitter dessert!

Another clear example of how the judges favour Karishma!
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
till now, i used to visit this forum and used to read each and every topic with comments and most of the comments was on judges decision. I never commented on such topics bcoz i used to believe those judges that they wont be biased. But aftr watching yesterday's episode i was regretting that y i trusted these judges and there decisions, they were so wrong. Clearly without tasting only i myself dcided that may be karishma and drishti will go in akhri daav and the next team i just guessed it would be ashish and vijay. But when these judges called meenu ji and priyanka and said that there dishes were the weakest, i was like what the hell, that's not true. They gave negative comments for karishma's dish like they didnt like the starters or the main course (i dont remember) and also the dessert, and in case of meenu ji and priyanka they didnt only 1 dish that means here karishma and drishti's dish gets only 1 point and meenu ji gets 2 points so how come meenu ji and priya went in akhri daav i dont understand. They r really unfair
Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
even i agree with u people.. i never thought that even in this show, i'll get to c BIASED decisions
but seriously, meenu ji & priya deserve to be safe and that karisma & drishti in aakhri daav..