cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ok in mystery box they are 6 items but do they get more things
there was no milk and flour and rice in mystery box but i saw many contestant using them
Where Do they get that from they go in amul pantry and choose whatever they want or this extra things are already on there table and why this extra items not mention 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
They can go to the pantry and get extra stuff.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cuteheena

Ok in mystery box they are 6 items but do they get more things
there was no milk and flour and rice in mystery box but i saw many contestant using them
Where Do they get that from they go in amul pantry and choose whatever they want or this extra things are already on there table and why this extra items not mention 😲

U r absolutely rite even i too was thinking the same.
\
Tn the box nt much items seeing the milk i was wondering from where milk has come?
Minionite thumbnail
I don't remember where I read or saw it, but there are some things that everyone will get with a mystery box. This is spices, milk, flour, rice, and paneer. I think if they want they can get one or two things from the Amul pantry as well. But usually they would show that part. So I think they just got the basics along with the mystery box.
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Though they don't show it but they can use Amul Pantry for whatever extra ingredients they needed for their dishes. It was told in one of the earliest mystery box task.
shrutiA thumbnail
The contestants can use Amul Pantry for any items they need to make their dish - Mystery box items are basically out of 6 items they have use atleast 3-4 in their dish prob as a core ingredient.