Soni2496 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hi all,
Anyone knows where I can find recipes of this season esp the veggie burger done by karishma. It looked like it was not difficult to make it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly...even I was wondering about the recipes sticky in the forum...till last season...the recipes were posted from star plus site to a particular sticky thread...this season...nothing is yet started😕anyone who has knowledge about the links pls start a sticky thread with those links...😃thks
smiles_2009 thumbnail
I am also looking for same.Till last time we had recipe on star plus site but since there is no Starplus site now.It has converted to hot star I think and I am not able to find the recipe.This season is veg and I really want to follow and try to replicate the recipes :)
krarshanaval thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
EVEN I NEEDED RECIPES FOR MY WHOLE CIRCLE... PL SOMEONE DO UPLOAD THIS
YEAR RECIPE ON SITE
Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Watch the Masterchef 4 master class episodes on Sunday. They showed the vegetable burger recipe by Karishma last Sunday. In the first episode they showed Nikita's wintery tart. In yesterday's episode they showed Nikita's Khandvi lasagne.
Every sunday they show the winning recipe as well as some additional recipes by the judges. Its hosted by Ripu Daman, last years winner.
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jaysp

Watch the Masterchef 4 master class episodes on Sunday. They showed the vegetable burger recipe by Karishma last Sunday. In the first episode they showed Nikita's wintery tart. In yesterday's episode they showed Nikita's Khandvi lasagne.

Every sunday they show the winning recipe as well as some additional recipes by the judges. Its hosted by Ripu Daman, last years winner.

Till last season the recipes were posted from star plus web site of master chef...but this season, there is no sticky thread of recipes...v r looking forward to the same ...v do watch the Sunday extra cooking class...
cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the week best dish are cooked again on masterchef cooking classes on sunday and you can learn other new meals by chefs themselves
smiles_2009 thumbnail
Can someone who is in contact with channel/PH pls request them to have the recipes section on their site(hotstar) .it will be easy to refer them when making.
pls pls pls pls.