Is Harman's eviction fair?

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Last year some contestant didn't complete his/her dish and the judges eliminated the contestant basis that. By that logic Ashish should've been eliminated.

Similarly Meenu's jelly hadn't set and also the Orange flavour wasn't strong enough. While Harmans only problem was the chocolate was grainy.

Do you think Harman's elimination was fair?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The judges keep changing the rules, this time it is the flavor that matter not looks. Unlike masterchef in USA, in masterchef india decisions are most times seem to be made on judges whims, depends on who they want to keep around and not how they have performed.
pakizahduaa thumbnail
I can't blv the fact that he was chosen first to be given an apron based on his taste
he should have been able to participate in other tasks too and not karishma
if you are the winner why would you compete again??
i don't understand the logic of this game at all
Minionite thumbnail
His eviction was utmost unfair! If someone's dish is incomplete how can he be safe first? How do you know that the rest of the dish would have turned out exactly as it was so far?

I'll accept that Minu was declared safe, but then Harman should have been as well. Because both had only one small mistake in their dish. If I put a small mistake against an incomplete dish, my decision would be to save the small mistakes not the incomplete dish!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Harman's eviction was unfair.
Incomplete ,boasting nd irritated person should hve gone.
sneha.v98 thumbnail
I think it is fair because if u say on the basis of a complete and awsome looking dish ...then harman should not have got in the top 12 in that basis ..and the judges aren't biased..They r just doing what is right . Harman's dish lacked taste maybe that's why they eliminated him (they don't show all the comments of the judges on TV ).though harman xould have stayed longer ,it does not mean that the judges were unfair (my opinion :P)
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
First of all, I am confused what the chefs actually wanted: presentation, completion or flavour...anyone remembers what they said they focussed for this task...? If only completion of task was focus, clearly eviction was unfair... But if completion is not and flavour is must then ashish being in...I can understand...🥱
I felt moved at his eviction, in fact being just 18, he oozed so much maturity than some of the other contestants. This guy has in him and will surely go a long way. Glad he got the needed boost from master chef. At 18 if he has in him to challenge other contestants,he will defn. make it better than others...all the best Harman...👏👏👏

I liked his bonding was good with vijay and drishti...awesome threesome⭐️sad he was the first one to leave😭
Edited by -allizwell- - 9 years ago