allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Vijay...👏⭐️
Though not through much exposure in chocolate stuffs, he managed to do the chocolate tokri so amazingly...wow...so organized and composed...well done vijay😳
This guy definitely needs a good platform for upgrading his skills...he can b too good.

Also glad Drishti and Nikita tried quite well in the imarti task and not get jittery due to the chocolate tokri task...good going girls😃
Edited by -allizwell- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes vijay is a good guy and great learner
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Vijay was too good nd he did it first got applause Hug from VK nd Ranveer.
Hope he wins MC .
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Was very impressed by him.. did not expect him to do well in the tokri challenge..
and yes loved that the girls were not dwelling on the failed task and did imarti one well
_Manasa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah! It was so nice to see how Vijay did it in his first attempt itself. Even Drishti has that capability but, I liked the way she didn't disheartened herself after the failure of her first task 😊
Minionite thumbnail
Vijay deserves a standing ovation for being able to do that. I did not expect anyone to be able to do it based on the precap, but I was truly surprised when Vijay did it and so well. 👏

And Drishti and Nikita also deserve the claps for going on and finishing the second task even after the failure of the first.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Vijay is very focused and has a very good pick up as well as an inborn talent. He is very good, and I hope to see him continue to grow even outside of MC.
pakizahduaa thumbnail
one of my fav this season want him to win
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vijay is a natural. Want to see him go far.
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Vijay is sincere and is putting in his all.
He has limited exposure and is aware of that, and hence is dedicated, probably more than the others.

He will go a long way. I'd like him to win.