Did Karishma deserve to be captain?

Posted: 9 years ago
Although she won a flavour Azam award, I don't think it was fair to make her captain when she would be safe anyways.
I feel so sorry for the other team members. Their captain can enjoy her spot and they all go in the danger zone. Like OMG they must be feeling like crap

I don't feel she deserved it at all. Judges are biased indeed.

And yeah. She really didn't know how to manage a team. Everyone was so lost in themselves. No communication very formal. Lord.

Neha's team was jumping and stuff like calm down. Judges aree soo lame.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with TM.
Judges r biased.
BeingBlunt thumbnail

LOL. 😆 She is flavour e azam so she will get favour 1 week, next week another contestant will get this.
Laksh2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont feel like i am watching a cookery show for a few people when i see master chef. Feels like watching model hunt or miss personality contest. I think the selection of people to Top 12 were very biased mostly based on looks.
_Manasa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No she doesn't deserve it cos as a captain she should listen to every team member and then make decisions but she was not only listening to them but was also behaving like a dictator.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well, the rule is that the Flavor-e-Azam person is safe for that week, and he or she usually has a benefit due to it. According to the team round rules, if she wanted to participate she could without losing her spot. Also, she was allowed to become the captain because she earned the Flavor-e-Azam for this week. It's just how the rules are for the Flavor-e-Azam.
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They are not biased. It's a concept from Masterchef US. She is safe for the week. And I didn't see her behaving like dictator anywhere. I was in fact irritated more with Ashish. Ranting on and on. Even the other team captain didn't pick him.
Not supporting Karishma but it's the rule. I feel judging is fair enough.
seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In the previous masterchefs I have not seen such a thing that the person who wins can become captain.
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I'm not against her being captain. Even Neha was made captain because it was her birthday and not based on ability.

The way she led her team is what was disappointing.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
i dont like her:/ she reminds me off 1st seasons winner pankaj