Woah what a show! My first topic here!

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everyone! 😊 I am PP and new to this forum just like all of you. 😆 Anyways, here comes my first discussion topic here. :)
I've been watching a few masterchef episodes and I tell you what it seems sooo boring! Sorry but it's my opinion. Compared to all other seasons, this one already seems so boring. Everyone's so snob.

And what irks me a lot is the large number of female contestants. Chalo maan liya that they were chosen and gender doesn't matter but yaar thoda toh balance hona chaiye. They can't even do a boys vs girls cooking challenging or something ehhh

And c'mon 3 boys and 11 girls! Now that's bizarre! 😳

I am a female myself. I'm not being sexist either.

It's just that it seems so awkward!!!!! All the girls are like girly girly ehhh aunties and all 😆

Vijay is just like I'm not bothered ehhh 🥱

Ashish is proper passionate

Karishma is like I'm the best I'm perfect nobody can mess with me I'm the boss and stuff the award really got to her head

Neha is so loud and talks so much and such a childish girl

Pratima is aunty type ehhh panics fast

The student guy why is he upstairs? Why won't he cook? What's wrong with him?

I can't remember more names 😆 Oh yeah Bhakti seems religious 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Because he was already in Elimination Zone because of being the worst dish in First task.
And I find problem with only 2 people attitudes.

1. Ashish: Its good be passionate but it gets too much, everytime same thing repeating.

2. Karishma: I am the best . 🥱 I hate this attitude. She didnt really knew how to manage a team.

What matters is the result and how you present your dish, process does not always need to be correct. Even though neha's team make a lot of mistakes, they made up for all that in the last moment.

Still a 3/0 Clean sweep should hurt a lot for karishma team. I feel Judges made neha's team winner on the disaster recovery aspect, the way they recovered from their mistakes was fantastic. 👏
Edited by BeingBlunt - 9 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi PP😊
apart from the 11vs.3 female vs male ratio...u seem to b concerned about aunties too...never thought age too should b a criteria for choosing the contestants...yeah right... Aunties can b in the kitchen, 24/7,but to explore and exploit their skills on talent shows should b a NO?sad if some young minds think on these lines..
I have only one prob with one contestant. ashish..he wants to prove himself ..right. But y is he so judge mental about others? In a cooking show whether a contestant is rude or quiet or ridiculous, the winner should b the one who has an expertise edge over others in cooking, then what bothers him so much about others, does he suffer from an inferiority complex?

Edited by -allizwell- - 9 years ago
khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey to all as well,
Firstly, hello PP. I think I have seen your post from some forum. Are you in NAUC, YHM, or Veera forum? Your picture seems really familiar but I can't put my finger on why.

Secondly, now to the post. Yes,
I do agree with the previous post. Ashish seems too judgemental about everybody else. No one else in the team had any major issues about Karishma but he always kept on complaining about everybody in the team. I really do not like this attitude of his. Khud ko prove karne aaay hai toh dusronko nicha kyum dikhana hai?
Now to the weird ratio, agar koi handsome ladkene khana acha nahi banaya auditions mein toh judges bhi kya kare? They smply cannot take a handsme fellow only because the sex ratio is off.
Now towards the number of men and women. There are 3 male contesants and consequently 9 female contestants. Your number led to 14 (11 + 3) which is so wrong. :)
Aunties are the ones who cook the most so wy can't they be on a cooking show? That is like saying there are too many guys on a show on physical strength. It is simply this way in the world. Women in India do most of the cooking, so why can't they be on cooking shows?

Finally, welcome ot the forum!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Do agree with everyone.
This time MC is nt like before.I m nt impressed by any of the contestants.

All r overconfident nd none of them r helping nature like other season's.

Ashish feels he is rite.

Vijay is down to earth his main aim is to do well.

Karishma i don't want to comment on her, very bad

F contestants r more .
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I do not care about the ratio. All I care is that the judges choose people who are actually a notch above the rest in cooking. It does not matter what age they or their gender.
I think Ashish was the contestant who wanted to kill himself and has self-esteem issues. I do not wish to comment about him because he might be having depression or some other issue that I do not know about.