Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
In the first group task Karishmas team was so well organized and they had everything well under control. In fact they had everything ready before time, except for the ravioli which was raw and the were frying it again.
But they had 5 other contestants who could do the plating, still they were scrambling towards the end and it seemed like they were in a situation!

Similarly, Nehas team was in chaos. They burned the grape reduction, couldn't get the ghewar right, still had to prepare a lot of things even when 45 mins were up. In fact the judges has to remind them to start plating. Yet in the end they had everything in place and organized. It did seem kind of strange.

In a normal situation this would seem very difficult or maybe even close to impossible. It's amazing how this happened.

Anyway I'm glad Neha's team won. We could clearly see Pratibha from Nehas team was clearly not doing anything right - forst the grewal, then the grape reduction and lastly Malvinas, which eventually turned out fine. Yet they didn't let her feel that way and worked together.

While in Karishmas team all Ashish was assigned was to chop nuts and make a chikki. Vijay only had to make mohanthal and wasn't actively involved in the rest. You could see Karishma trying to do most herself when clearly she could've had others help and thus herself concentrate on plating or something else. It seemed people were making individual elements and not a dish.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I feel that somewhere Ashish made one right comment. Karishma's team was working individually, while Neha's group was working together.

I agree with you that Pratibha didn't do much, but when I was watching the 2 teams I felt that Neha's team was working a lot better together and helping each other out whereas Karishma's team was working on their individual tasks without caring how it ended up in the end.

I can see where Neha's team may have pulled ahead. See when they realized that they had 5 minutes left and they weren't prepared, all 5 put in whatever energy they had to get it finished whereas Karishma's team simply stopped working as a team when they had 5 minutes left. Karishma was pulling everything together in those last 5 minutes.