Nstp thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It seems the judges are supremely biased towards karishma.
They gave her a chance to play even after she won flavor e azam and made her the captain. Her team had 6 people and the other team had 5 people. They could have included the other participant also..the young boy who has gone on to akhri daav.

The judges kept praising her to no end.

Plus, for someone who works at a corporate job and has never gone to a cooking school..she comes across as the most professional of the lot. Like she's a professional chef. She says she isn't very good with mithai but she's cooking and leading in all rounds like a pro.

Don't get it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No. It's a concept from masterchef US. Don't judge people in 2 episodes. Also I didn't like the attitude of that guy in Karishmas team . Even Neha didn't choose him but he kept talking bad behind Karishma. There will be good days and bad days for every cook. That guy should change his attitude.
katherine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You mean when neha's team won , that was biased? Or is it only for karishma?
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I've noticed that the judges are always biased to quote an extent.

They usually keep pretty faces, nautankis or people with stories that touch a cord with people. This is to increase TRP's.

In my opinion Karishma will go far but not win. She's a pretty face, dresses well that'll probably get them TRP's.

Other contestants that will go far are -

Bhakti
Nikita
Vijay