Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

i am in canada too😳

Thanks all for reply..

yes, i can add ann modify the ideas they share and make it simple..

Also, its hard to get the ingredients they show, esp when u live in cities where no indian grocery storeπŸ˜’

Which part do you come from, if you don't mind my asking? I live in an area where there are so many Indians that sometimes I feel like I'm living in mini-India. And I can find almost everything needed. I can't find all the things but most I can.
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

I usually just wait for some of the recipes to come online. Usually the best recipes of each contestant are posted online and then it's easier to learn from there.

Sunday's recipes are way too complicated to even try. πŸ˜† Even my mom says forget it for those ones.

online?? link hain kya tere paas??

looks like all are mom's are on the same track.. my mom also said the same
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I didn't even try that cake. It looked too complicated and my Mom refused to give me the kitchen to make that. 🀣

i didnt want to try that cake.. frankly i dont like the idea of mixing cake and rasgulla and to top it orange cake🀒
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Preetz-

online?? link hain kya tere paas??

looks like all are mom's are on the same track.. my mom also said the same

Abhi nahi hai. Ghar jaa kar tumhe PM karti hoon. 😊
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
No how to learn yaar they don't show how contestant r making there dish
Paar yaar contestant ko khuud bhi maluum nahi Hota kabhi what they r making πŸ˜†

But yes they should saw how dishes r made in classes on Sunday so that we can learn 😊
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
The Sunday class is a very high level one..most of the dishes very complicated would not even try to attempt it..
will wait to see what is posted online..
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Most of the recipes include some ingredients which possibly v hear for the first time,so aping the recipe would b difficult. But I tried a recipe of shipra once ...pumpkin...healthy muffins... That worked...πŸ˜ƒ
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

Most of the recipes include some ingredients which possibly v hear for the first time,so aping the recipe would b difficult. But I tried a recipe of shipra once ...pumpkin...healthy muffins... That worked...πŸ˜ƒ

was it too hard.. i am a novice here..πŸ˜›
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -deepali17-

was it too hard.. i am a novice here..πŸ˜›

No not at all yaar...the flour used was half wheat flour, honey instead of sugar and canola oil instead of butter..grated pumpkin was used, so healthy for diabetics people, my hubby loved itπŸ˜ƒ
DiamondLife thumbnail

Which part do you come from, if you don't mind my asking? I live in an area where there are so many Indians that sometimes I feel like I'm living in mini-India. And I can find almost everything needed. I can't find all the things but most I can.

In Northwest Alberta