Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: buzzy.reenaholi

@tulip-ah that was very interesting story.now i m tempted 2 use that veg in salads 😃

Yes, it tasted good in the salad, but I recommend looking up online how to cut it properly. 😆
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Yes, it tasted good in the salad, but I recommend looking up online how to cut it properly.😆

yeh sure
internet has done our jobs very easy 😆
khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hello all,
Well, I would not call myself a foodie but I do love eating good food and trying out new restaurants. Right now, I am a student so I am practically broke but I hope to travel around the world someday.
I am learning how to cook and have great recipe combinations in my head, but I am too lazy to cook all the time. My Ma and Nani are rreally great cooks and I hope to be like them someday.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi_shankar

Hello all,
Well, I would not call myself a foodie but I do love eating good food and trying out new restaurants. Right now, I am a student so I am practically broke but I hope to travel around the world someday.
I am learning how to cook and have great recipe combinations in my head, but I am too lazy to cook all the time. My Ma and Nani are rreally great cooks and I hope to be like them someday.

You have an interesting cooking and eating new things---That's good enough for me to think of you as a foodie! 😆 I hear ya about being too broke to travel around the world. That is why I hope I can get a job that will allow me to be able to travel around the world.
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Nice post 😛

I m good at trying and making new dishes
And my hubby is big foodie 🤣
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhirohan

Nice post 😛

I m good at trying and making new dishes
And my hubby is big foodie 🤣

That's great. You both have a balanced match. Khanne khanna wala bhi toh chaiye!! 🤣