Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What do you'll think of the contestants so far?
Do you have any favourites yet?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Also a question, how is it that Karishma says she doesn't know much hindi? She's been speaking in hindi and lives in bombay. Strange!
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
She might not come from a Hindi speaking family. My mom was saying that she's Sindhi, so she might have picked up Hindi later in life. I speak Hindi at home, but since I live in the U.S.A, I still make mistakes in my Hindi and misunderstand words. She probably was talking about it in that sense.

As far as any favorites so far, well, it seems like the two boys I was interested in seeing further in the competition got eliminated within each Chanoti. I do not remember their names though. Out of the contestants so far I actually do like Karishma. I think she's the most underestimated person in the competition. Also, I like the Sardarni girl, but unfortunately, I do not remember her name either. πŸ˜† She's a very smart! I still don't know everyone's names, so it's hard to pick favorites right now for me.

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 9 years ago
Raina101 thumbnail
I'm sindhi myself and have only lived in India for 5 years after my graduation, but I speak decent hindi!!
Not the best, but I understood the instructions clearly!! So I find it quite strange!

Anyway this doesn't need a debate!

I like the Punjabi girl too - Drishti
I also like the Rajasthani guy (can't remember his name)
Vinita and Ashish.

Of course too early in the show, might have different favourites later!
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh yes, I too am interested in seeing how Ashish does in the competition. I really hope he gets his confidence back because I do not like to hear people talk low of themselves. I understand that his circumstances have left him feeling that, but I do hope that MC will be able to help him see that he is not a loser and has so much potential for success.
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Nice post .. Early days yet to pick up a favorite ..
priya2403 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi all 😊 . This is my first post in this forum .
My personal fav's are Dhrishti, meenu and prathibha 😊
priya2403 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Also a question, how is it that Karishma says she doesn't know much hindi? She's been speaking in hindi and lives in bombay. Strange!

Ya its really strange 😲.
In the audition episode i felt her accent was fake πŸ˜›
Raina101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya2403

Ya its really strange😲.
In the audition episode i felt her accent was fakeπŸ˜›

Fake or not I can't say, but certainly very strange.

I'm going to sound like I hate her!! Lolz
_Manasa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like Drishti because she performed all the tasks with concentration and focus and I find her very dedicated and passionate 😊