ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
I was looking forward to this season...but the idea of Vegetarian Masterchef has completely put me off watching it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
I'm actually glad that it's vegetarian. I'm veg and now I can pick up a lot of good recipes from the show.

But then to each his own opinion. 😊
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago
-Raj- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cooking without meat is a huge challenge!
I liked that they have dedicated this season to the huge vegetarian population in India.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
im non veg but having a veg meal at your dining table is quit healthy and the best thing abt veg food is that its quit colorful
and a good idea fopr ppl who want to stay on a healthy diet

im gonna watch this show just for convert my unhealthy food habit to an healthy one
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Raj-

Cooking without meat is a huge challenge!

I liked that they have dedicated this season to the huge vegetarian population in India.

i think the ppl who r cooking in the show they all r veg is that so?
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I'm actually watching this show for the first time, and the veg themed season is what attracted me to watch this season. I'm veg too, so it's nice to get more ideas and learn new techniques for cooking veg!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I m veg so i m happy dat we get to know many recipes of veg.
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am a non vegetarian but would love to learn more verities of Vegetarian foods as it gives us more challenge to mix and match. However it is really not that appealing to add all those ingredients they show people use in their cooking while cooking Non vegetarian foods.
We can find more diversity in vegetarian food.
segad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i don't have problem with the vegetarian. I have a problem with the nautanki by Sanjeev Kapoor. he is the one who starts with the jokes on Vikas Khanna's bachelor status as though encouraging the participants to fawn over him. The discouraging comments on the contestants etc etc.
Focus on the cooking man not the nautanki!
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, I also commented in another thread about SK's bully-ish behavior with the contestants. In MC in the U.S.A., the judges do make comments to some of the contestants to startle them a bit, but it's done in a playful manner. Also, it's usually done to the contestants that display a lot of egos. SK's comments are too much at times.