Good Cooks are Dramebaaz :P

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Seriously starting 3 contestants were such dramebaaz and 2 of them are rondu and the aunty was chatterbox. Only the sikh student was looking Normal.
As i said we will have to tolerate it till auditions , no one is that dramatic in main show unless its Doyel . 😆 She was hillarious and too much last year.

During the end some of the normal contestants were selected. 😊

Prcap: We again have a rondu and i am sure she will be good.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Oh god please don't remind me of Doyel. She was OTT to be kind to her and I have no need to remember her.

Sadly I do agree with you. The contestants chosen so far are all dramebaaz. Actually apart from the Sikh student and that one aunty who was chosen today. The aunty was chattering, but it was out of nervousness and I know that when I'm nervous I chat a lot to cover it.
DiamondLife thumbnail
the scientist girl is not dramebaaz...another girl in same series who is chosen is also not😳
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Compared 2 all the 3 seasons this tym the show is hell bent on focussing on melodrama than on food.A little bit of fun moments is necessary 2 make it interesting but this season has gone over the top.The most awkward part was a contestant who was been sent back at having not selected and then all the three judges coming out and giving her an apron was ridiculous.Not 2 mention the way the channel is focussing on Vikas Khanna's bachelorhood .I just hope after the auditions they come back 2 focus on food rather than all these meaningless stuff.

MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Doyel Sarangi?
Arey wohi bachi thi kya yaad karne ko? -_-
Kisi aur ko yaad karlete?

Reminded me of how her sweat enhanced her food...
Nehageet. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously starting 3 contestants were such dramebaaz ..yess mujhe bhi yeh hee laga ...👍🏼 😛
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha jahan bhi yeh hota hai?! lol
anyways i dont mind discuss the contestant but i need to be very regular to watch that show
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Doyel oh NO i was hating her.
Contestants r crying for sympathy?

So dat dey will be selected.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i don't know why some people feel that by crying or doing some overacting will help them get selected. I'm not just talking about on MC 4, but even in other reality shows. People will bring their personal stories or act goofy for attention. I get it that some people have had very hard lives, but every single human being's life has struggles and hardships. If each person shared their personal stories, then the show would never end. I am not trying to sound unsympathetic (I do feel really bad for some people), but this is a cooking show. The focus needs to be on the food and the taste only!