Nehageet. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I love this show..because i like its...👍🏼
and do try to see all episodes 😃
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I like the show, and I don't think the drama is that over the top for the most part. It's a typical pattern in most Indian reality shows to focus on the personal lives of people. I do feel some of the flirting by VK during the auditions was a bit OTT. It's okay, though these things happen on reality T.V.
I do agree with most of the commenters on here that I think it's better to have it for one hour on the weekend rather than 30 minutes Monday-Friday.

I'm probably in the minority, but I do not really care that there is not a female judge. I would rather have qualified judges who are chefs and knowledgable about cooking rather than people just fitting in the gender roles.
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Im getting annoyed with how less they focus on the food. They skip it and just show the comedy. I want to know what the contestants made. Seriously who edits this show? And furthermore who even told the editor to cut out 60% of the food scenes?
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^^ I agree with you. I thought it might be different today because now the auditions have finished and serious contestants have been selected. There is still not enough focus on the food, and I also don't appreciate some of the almost bully-ish behavior by the judges towards the contestants. I know even on MC in the U.S.A the judges will make comments to scare the contestants a little bit, but I feel on this show Sanjeev Kapoor goes a bit too far. I don't notice it so much from Ranveer or Vikas.

I started watching this season to learn new cooking techniques and see different flavors being combined. I would love to see more about what the contestants are cooking and what they are doing to prepare it.

Also, the 30 minute episodes are too choppy for me. I think it should just be for an hour on the weekend. I like that better. I know I have already said that, but it still bothers me.
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 9 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
They should make it 1 hr.I dfon't like SK's attitude.
I like VK sweet nd encourage the contestants unlike SK nd RV