Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

^ For some reason I remember less drama in the past 3 seasons. Yeah there was drama and a little bit of comedy, but yesterday's was at its highest since the show first began. 😕

Yeah the first girl was too much. 🥱 The electrician reminded me of jaynandan Bhaskar from Season 1.
Minionite thumbnail
^ Exactly. I liked the very first guy. The little bit of joking with him was fun to watch, but the rest was just too much.
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have been watching Masterchef from season 3..I have also seen Masterchef junior..And I loved both of them..I am planning to watch this season too..But like most of you all said,even I am not finding the 10.30 time slot suitable for me..So I think I'll end up watching the episodes online
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It comes on at 10:30 for you guys?
It comes on at 9:30 here in the UK.

I would love to see what the contestants made. We just briefly see and hear what they have made and that's it.

I actually didn't know that the executive chefs in India are mostly guys.
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes, they could have selected a female judge this time if they were replacing! Besides, missing Chef Kunal. As for the dramas of talkative and crying baby contestants, I really think some good editing could have been done! 😊 Its a cookery show, and such dramas going OTT don't look nice.
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
im just waiting for the main part when they have completed the auditions round and start cooking in front of the judges...i also agree that they should appoint at least 1 female judge...
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KaShCrazyAneesa

It comes on at 10:30 for you guys?

It comes on at 9:30 here in the UK.

I would love to see what the contestants made. We just briefly see and hear what they have made and that's it.

I actually didn't know that the executive chefs in India are mostly guys.

it comes @ 9:30 in the usa
pakizahduaa thumbnail
I think when they focus on background story it means that person will be in the show for a long time
probably in top contestant
and they focus on the story so we know about the person alittle better coz we will be seeing them for while.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakizahduaa

I think when they focus on background story it means that person will be in the show for a long time

probably in top contestant
and they focus on the story so we know about the person alittle better coz we will be seeing them for while.

Actually in the past seasons they've shown stories of those who've been selected but failed to pass the initial rounds as well. I think they choose a mixture of those who will go on and those who have emotional stories to share. After all emotions get the TRPs rising because people want to see how far that person got.
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
i think after the initial selection episodes the drama would go down.. will give it a few more episodes.. I dont like the half hour episodes on a daily basis.. would have preferred an hour long one on the weekend..