Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm quite disappointed with the first episode. The first girl who came in it was all about her and was very comedic and they spent like 30 seconds talking about the dish. Then the guy they showed who didn't have much if a childhood, they focused on his story and less on the food. Compared to last year I'm thinking what are these people thinking. Focus on the food. Yes focus a bit on their background and make it funny but don't have that dominate over the food.

Another thing was that when they said they had a new judge I was a bit excited thinking that it may be a female chef but nope, another male chef. Sure show that cooking isn't just a woman's job but still just add a female judge.

They should have had an hour episodes on the weekend instead of 30 min episodes during the week.

Maybe it can redeem itself in the next episodes or when they have all their contestants.
Edited by KaShCrazyAneesa - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
I agree with you. I had high expectations after the last 3 seasons and this episode failed on all accounts. I wanted a female judge as well. Every show has at least one female judge and this one hasn't yet.
MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They should have had an hour episodes on the weekend instead of 30 min episodes during the week.
^I agree!
10:30 is too late for me atleast! :/

Emotional moments are an integral part of MasterChef :P They have to show some melodrama...No matter how long their duration is :/

As far as a female judge is concerned...kisko lenge? :P Shipra? Shazia? Pankaj? They take people from the hotel industry as their judges...and if you see...the executive chef's at these so called fancy restaurants and 5 star hotels are guys! (as far as I know) :P

march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
too much drama than cooking...i feel sorry for these people but it seems they are using sympathy card where talent is necessary...i dislike the unwanted dama,the last guy seems so fake...i seen cooking comp in french tv it simply amazing compare t them M4 are boring
BeingBlunt thumbnail
I actually differ from your POV. I was not disappointed at all with the first episode. Majority of it has to do with me being vegetarian. 😃
Now i can watch uninterrupted and tell my mom to make or even try myself.

And about the drama quotient, it gets irritating but they have to show some drama , it necessary evil you can say😆. I watched Mastershef US thinking drama will be less and it had a lot more drama. And for some body who watches every reality show thank god its in star plus, other channels would have completely spoiled it. I am sure drama will reduce in main epi. I am actually happy with daily epi but 10:30 is too late.

I agree about Female judge but we actually see Nobody on TV who is a female, Everybody is male.

Best part i loved was the intro Video. ⭐️
Edited by BeingBlunt - 9 years ago
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi guyss i want to become a regular member of this forum qauz after BB this is my fav show on TV
well i dindt watch the 1st episode yet im gonna to watch it repear today

but shuru shuru mein sab boring lagta hai baki age jake sab interssting hojata hai

wese sab yahi kehte hain k female bohut batein karti hain to bore hone ki zarura nahin hahahaha ;-)

i watch this show for cooking tips and decoration

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have problem with d timing only :/ 1 hour epis in weekends were best 😔
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

I actually differ from your POV. I was not disappointed at all with the first episode. Majority of it has to do with me being vegetarian. 😃 I love that as well because I'm veg as well, but it's just the unnecessary drama they added in. 😃

Word Count: 1

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Well we cant do anything about that. but its very very less compared to shows on other channels. And auditions will have drama for sure, just to show us drama is not enough to get selected. 😆
Minionite thumbnail
^ For some reason I remember less drama in the past 3 seasons. Yeah there was drama and a little bit of comedy, but yesterday's was at its highest since the show first began. 😕