Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
hello everyone. ..welcome to the masterchef India season 4 forum 🤗 here I'm making my first post here and forum's first post too 😆

i love cooking so really love this show and its all judges too, really its a hatke show 😃 love its title music too
but I'm not happy with its timing, 30 minutes :( it would be better if they telecast MC 1 hour n weekends :/

and this season's special, only veg items 😕 I'm a non veg lover and wonder how would be the show without making single non veg dishes 🤔 so I'm excited for this vegetarian season 😃

so guys share your excitement, expectations from this new season :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nurulain thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi 😊
Agreed the show is nice and all, I have been following Masterchef for past 3 seasons and really enjoy it. But one thing I noticed when I watched Masterchef UK, they are so precise and professional, in that the facts regarding the cooking and the dishes are stated that's it. And if a contestant loses and has to go away, it is done with a lot of dignity.
But in Masterchef India, a lot of emotions and crying etc 😆 Seriously becomes boring and looks like the contestants just try to secure their places by their emotional melodrama.🤢
Looking at the new season 4, seems the same is going on, the auditions are concentrating more on the contestants talking and crying and background instead of the food!
Masterchef has standards to maintain, I wish they would cut down on all this melodrama and stick mainly to the food and techniques and presentations like all the international Masterchef shows do 😊
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nurulain

Hi😊

Agreed the show is nice and all, I have been following Masterchef for past 3 seasons and really enjoy it. But one thing I noticed when I watched Masterchef UK, they are so precise and professional, in that the facts regarding the cooking and the dishes are stated that's it. And if a contestant loses and has to go away, it is done with a lot of dignity.
But in Masterchef India, a lot of emotions and crying etc😆Seriously becomes boring and looks like the contestants just try to secure their places by their emotional melodrama.🤢
Looking at the new season 4, seems the same is going on, the auditions are concentrating more on the contestants talking and crying and background instead of the food!
Masterchef has standards to maintain, I wish they would cut down on all this melodrama and stick mainly to the food and techniques and presentations like all the international Masterchef shows do😊

agree with u... MC se zyaada feels like its some other reality show where contestants shares their dukh bhari daastan and so many hasi mazaak...all r OTT :/ now m thinking to watch once d audition is over, orelse it will b entertainment ke liye kuch bhi than presenting food 😳
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
I am excited to watch as this is a veg only season.. moi being vegan..
But do not like the dukh bhari dastans...the first girl contestant was really OTT..

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello, watching Masterchef since its first season and just love this show for its hatke flavour.😃 Though I agree I don't look forward to OTT drama by contestants or otherwise. I guess the channel and editing team think Indian viewers love drama! 😆 I am a pure vegetarian so I am excited and happy for this season. Though it didn't matter much to just watch non-veg food cooked too! like you said, I love its title music.😃 I loved all its previous season judges right from Akshay, Chef Ajay, Sanjeev Sir, Chef Vikas Khanna. But this year I am missing Chef Kunal so much. 😭
Nehageet. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey i like this show too much...👍🏼..or koshish karti hun ki ek bhi episode naa chordu...😛
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
im also watching this show since 1st season i just missed the season with kids i was so bz in my exams n study
still its one of my fav shows on indian TV and my fav part was always those totka episodes at the end of the week