Who is liking the current story??

Krittii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I m actually loving it.. Cuz they will show new love story between arjun and kanchi. Guys dnt worry i know u want arjun and lakshmi but common face it kanchi and lakshmi are same face so basically thay are same people as b4 just new love story. I know many people tell the its like KKHH bt CVs said it not. To prove tht they should atleast have change the hairstyle of Jiyana nt making bangs bcus its same as Anjali. And also what i found funny is that Arjun looks same as b4 even after many years. CVs atleast should have shown some white hairs hahha. And Main point Its making me wondering is that about kanchi. Kanchi now looks same around age as Arjun rite that means she was there when Lakshmi was alive too so basically they were two people with same face before too lol. And guys dnt worry about lakshmi death. I m sure CVs will reveal soon so dnt worry. Jst hav patient.
Guys What do u think. Plz share ur views too?
Edited by Krittii - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krittii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krittii

I m actually loving it.. Cuz they will show new love story between arjun and kanchi. Guys dnt worry i know u want arjun and lakshmi but common face it kanchi and lakshmi are same face so basically thay are same people as b4 just new love story. I know many people tell the its like KKHH bt CVs said it not. To prove tht they should atleast have change the hairstyle of Jiyana nt making bangs bcus its same as Anjali. And also what i found funny is that Arjun looks same as b4 even after many years. CVs atleast should have shown some white hairs hahha. And Main point Its making me wondering is that about kanchi. Kanchi now looks same around age as Arjun rite that means she was there when Lakshmi was alive too so basically they were two people with same face before too lol. And guys dnt worry about lakshmi death. I m sure CVs will reveal soon so dnt worry. Jst hav patient.

atleast comment guys about wht u think?
radhika.a thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am liking the current story .. There is freshness in it , um waiting for Arjun kanchi to meet n love story to start. Good they don't have Arjun with White hair , I wouldn't wanna see him old n stuff . He looks stunning & I watch this show for him specially ..
baljindarkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
liking the current track eventhough the voice of giana seems to be cracking at times and kanchi being a little fast while speaking . Rest is the perfect.
Edited by akshaybaljindar - 12 years ago
DOC108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the girls voice is like she is having cold all the time
DOC108 thumbnail
see now there is a leap in soubhagyawati also
DOC108 thumbnail
trps going down ...leap karo
Krittii thumbnail

Originally posted by: DOC108

see now there is a leap in soubhagyawati also

wow really,, where did u hear that?? and why would they hav leap
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Krittii

It's already said that she dies while giving a birth so there must be some complication during her pregnancy...
As reported earlier in certain sections of the media, Lakshmi will also breathe her last while giving birth to a baby girl.
and here's the article you can read...

Well…it seems that creativity is kind of lacking in Shashi-Sumeet Productions Pvt Ltd's show on Life OK, Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki. The soap that started off well with its unique concept eventually turned its storyline akin to the Anil Kapoor, Sri Devi and Urmila Matondkar-starrer Judaai. Much was said and written about it.

However, the Judaai track failed to click with the masses and the show was doing average on the TRP charts. But this is not all that we want to share at the moment. The latest what we hear is that the serial will now follow plot from another hit blockbuster film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.

Yes, you heard it correct! The creatives are simply picking up movie DVDs and chalking out sequences. Now, the media is already abuzz with Main Lakshmi… taking a leap of eight years and also about Lakshmi's death. Tellychakkar.com has something more exclusive to share with our readers.

According to our source, before the leap, Saumya (Nisha Rawal) will get out of Arjun-Lakshmi's (Sudeep Sahir and Shraddha Arya) life forever and she won't be seen post the leap. As reported earlier in certain sections of the media, Lakshmi will also breathe her last while giving birth to a baby girl.

But that's not the end, post the 8-yrar leap, the story will go the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai way where Arjun-Lakshmi's daughter will try to get Arjun marry some other girl. Fortunately, their daughter will find Kanchi (Shradhha Arya) a lookalike of Lakshmi.

When we asked Sumeet Mittal whether his serial would go the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai way, he retorted," It's not like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. In fact, the story is about a married man who finds his wife's look alike after which they eventually fall for each other."

So will not Arjun-Lakshmi's daughter try to bring Arjun-Kanchi together like in similar to that in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai? "That's for the audience to decide," Sumeet observed.

http://zaara019.myfastforum.org/about13022.html
DOC108 thumbnail
summit mittal is so original and creative 😆