After Judaai,Mltak to go Kuch Kuch Hota Hai(articl

zaara019 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Well…it seems that creativity is kind of lacking in Shashi-Sumeet Productions Pvt Ltd's show on Life OK, Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki. The soap that started off well with its unique concept eventually turned its storyline akin to the Anil Kapoor, Sri Devi and Urmila Matondkar-starrer Judaai. Much was said and written about it.

However, the Judaai track failed to click with the masses and the show was doing average on the TRP charts. But this is not all that we want to share at the moment. The latest what we hear is that the serial will now follow plot from another hit blockbuster film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.

Yes, you heard it correct! The creatives are simply picking up movie DVDs and chalking out sequences. Now, the media is already abuzz with Main Lakshmi… taking a leap of eight years and also about Lakshmi's death. Tellychakkar.com has something more exclusive to share with our readers.

According to our source, before the leap, Saumya (Nisha Rawal) will get out of Arjun-Lakshmi's (Sudeep Sahir and Shraddha Arya) life forever and she won't be seen post the leap. As reported earlier in certain sections of the media, Lakshmi will also breathe her last while giving birth to a baby girl.

But that's not the end, post the 8-yrar leap, the story will go the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai way where Arjun-Lakshmi's daughter will try to get Arjun marry some other girl. Fortunately, their daughter will find Kanchi (Shradhha Arya) a lookalike of Lakshmi.

When we asked Sumeet Mittal whether his serial would go the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai way, he retorted," It's not like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. In fact, the story is about a married man who finds his wife's look alike after which they eventually fall for each other."

So will not Arjun-Lakshmi's daughter try to bring Arjun-Kanchi together like in similar to that in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai? "That's for the audience to decide," Sumeet observed.

http://zaara019.myfastforum.org/about13022.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DOC108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very genius and interesting plot ...mann karta hai inka gala daba do
DOC108 thumbnail
😡i really dont know why why they r continuining with this serial if they have no creative ideas
KAAcrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...lets c how it goes...it might b interesting to watch...looking forward to see shraddha
aditypriya4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
now is starting of arjun an laxmi s new love story
NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kanchi is just another lakshmi!!! d way she talk d way she carries herself ditto lakshmi!!!! i was scared that how will shraddha be in her next role n without that chulbuliness of lakshmi d show will not be that much fun but kanchi seems to be exact lakshmi thnk god lakshmi ka character unhone mara nahi we can enjoy her character!! its just d change of name!!! but i miss lakshmi still!!! anyways jiana is very cute!!! i miss dadi a lot!! well its becoming interesting let see wats coming up next!!! well its a new love story of arjun n kanchi!!! they haven't killed d main character as kanchi is there but i don't know y i still miss lakhsmi!!!
167275 thumbnail
what the? i dont see the point. whats the point continuing? seriously this drama makes me laugh BOL
DOC108 thumbnail
oh aleena we want a few people like u in the forum ...who know how to laugh ...so please continue😛
luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DOC108

very genius and interesting plot ...mann karta hai inka gala daba do

Hhahahahahahahahah go ahead Doc ..😆
DOC108 thumbnail
chalo let us go to bombay it is quiet nearby from here