Krittii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So i have heard actually we all hav heard tht MLTAK is going to leap soon. So i am think Arjun and lakshmi will gt together soon and they will hav a baby and somehow ArMi will die. So, new love story will strt of their baby bt it will be ArMi with different names. This is my prediction i think it will be like this. What do u guys think? Plz share your prediction too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alpa.patel thumbnail
don't make any one die... baby is good think...
Krittii thumbnail

Originally posted by: alpa.patel

don't make any one die... baby is good think...

no, the article said tht they will die and their baby will born with their same face
NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no its not same face a new girl named karanchi or something like that will come in d show n she will have d same face as lakshmi n arjun will b arjun only!!! oh god but y d hell r they killing lakshmi!??? i love her yaar just can't imagine any of arjun n lakshmi dying!!😭
well i think they will show her karanchi or watever is d name but later they will show her as lakshmi maybe yaar its an indian tv serial u never know kab mare huye ko bhi zinda kar dete hain!! n lakshmi toh main character hai how can they kill her!!!
Krittii thumbnail

Originally posted by: NG162

no its not same face a new girl named karanchi or something like that will come in d show n she will have d same face as lakshmi n arjun will b arjun only!!! oh god but y d hell r they killing lakshmi!??? i love her yaar just can't imagine any of arjun n lakshmi dying!!😭

well i think they will show her karanchi or watever is d name but later they will show her as lakshmi maybe yaar its an indian tv serial u never know kab mare huye ko bhi zinda kar dete hain!! n lakshmi toh main character hai how can they kill her!!!

ya may be lakshmi goina to fake her death and come as karanchi or something like tht to revenger or smth idk
luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After the leap , thery will incorporate KKHH and Sholay together , then Kanchi will undergo plastic surgery and come back as Saumya..
DOC108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
becchare ramesh sippy ji jeete ji mar jayenge ! already ek baar ram gopal verma ne unhe maar diya hai 😆
luckyp thumbnail
Hahahahahahhah ,
RGV ne to vaat lagai ,
ye log supervaat laga denge ..😃
DOC108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aise bhi he has become old we cant give him shocks now
luckyp thumbnail