Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DOC108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜ƒi would also like to add a few points

they had started the serial quiet well atleast arjun and lakshmi characters were lovable the romantic and humorous moments were enjoyable dadi and bua were tolerable her sister and arjuns mother were likeable
the engagement part was good but after that shraddha i personally feel couldnot or did not do the role well she was too artificial arjun is still likeable inspite the cvs trying ti murder his character with plenty of girl friends pooping ...dadi and bua were ...😲
marriage was just a show off the money the producers have which was not required πŸ˜†
DOC108 thumbnail
and then they just murdered the serial after that i have not seen or seen in tits and bits and have followed the forum
these people have not done their home work well
if they wanted to kill lakshmi then just show saumya back into his life or not kill lakshmi at all
now aleo they have taken a girl who is much older and looks also older ..she is supposed to be 7 yre old and she is not likeable like pihooo from BALH if they think this is going to help them i doubt it
DOC108 thumbnail
and that lady is the bua ...all smartly done looks like her niece she is also enjoying all the aish aaram πŸ˜†
luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜‰ Seems like I missed all the fun and happenings yaar ..😑
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DOC108

and then they just murdered the serial after that i have not seen or seen in tits and bits and have followed the forum

these people have not done their home work well
if they wanted to kill lakshmi then just show saumya back into his life or not kill lakshmi at all
now aleo they have taken a girl who is much older and looks also older ..she is supposed to be 7 yre old and she is not likeable like pihooo from BALH if they think this is going to help them i doubt it

Precisely. If they wanted to kill Lakshmi, they could have shown her get pregnant and die of childbirth w/o Saumya being driven out, and then let Arjun & Saumya settle down w/ their daughter.

I like the daughter's flamboyance, but like you said, she looks too old for 8. My kid is 10, and he looks younger.
DOC108 thumbnail
😳somehow tiny tots till 5 yrs r lovable ...after that they become brats ...any way let us see what they have in store for us πŸ˜†
luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
More and more unbelievable things , what else ..
NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well thats right they should have shown d mother alive!! n armi having some romance n getting distracted by jiyana, that would be so funny n cute n plus d parents watching out how their daughter has become so big n all that hubby things it would have been gr8 that way but killing lakshmi n introducing kaanchi was really not done y did they killed lakshmi y?!!!!!! thats really bad!!! but thnk god at least shraddha is there!! otherwise d show was gone cuz sudeep n shraddha r d main lights of d show i watch d show just becuz of them just becuz of armi!!!
SHRADDHA N SUDEEP U ROCK!!! MISS JUNIOR LATTER-PATTER U ALSO ROCK!!😊
NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
n jahan tak saumya ki baat hai i m very happy to see that this brat has gone out of d show cuz she was just spoiling it!! hated saumya thnk god she is not their in arjun's life cuz if she would have been there na then jiyana would have lost all hope of getting a good mother cuz i know na she would have treated her like cindrella!!! its in her nature dude!!! saumya can never love anyone accept herself!!! thnk god she is not there BAD OPTION!!!
look-a-like is much better option than soumya
well d best option was lakshmi, alive mother everything good!!
salg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree. These things only happen in Indian serials. Cv started the show without doing their home work. One wonders what happened to Saraswati, vishal Arjun's parents, sister, brother and dadi. They all disappered along with Lakshmi. Pragnancy, birth, death everything was shown within 5 minutes. sometimes they spend months on the same issue like in diya and bati they are in Singapore for months. Even if humshakal lakshmi is back but the same magic will never be captured.