Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DOC108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh ng 162 ...dont worry ...nothing has happened your fav ...soumya is out of the serial and arjun and lakshmi r together
DOC108 thumbnail
did u not see yesterday ????? all the misunderstandings sorted out and they romancing but one thing u have to agree that lakshmi cannot act she sounds and looks very artificial
DOC108 thumbnail
that is what i feel ...so no fighting plus she does not look like one from a average family
ambolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DOC108

did u not see yesterday ????? all the misunderstandings sorted out and they romancing but one thing u have to agree that lakshmi cannot act she sounds and looks very artificial

No offence but why do you watch the show if the the show is clearly about LAKSHMI? I mean it's obvious when it says 'Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki'? I mean jeez she is the lead after all. 😕 Please explain because I'm really confused? Why do you watch a show about a girl you hate? All you have to do is switch off OR is someone holding a gun to your head FORCING you to watch?
DOC108 thumbnail
ambolove i hardly see this serial these days i used to see it in the initial good old days ...but with that marriage and everything after that i just come to the forum and see what is happening otherwise it is a dead forum and am i doing some thing wrong ????? if i call a spade a spade ...somebody has to tell the makers what they r making ...i have never been offensive and never used bad language 😆
DOC108 thumbnail
so finally they have managed a 8 yrs leap for trp sake ...this was a atrocious plot 😭
DOC108 thumbnail
i hope they have a leap in the trps also ...😉
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Just saw the rerun of yesterday's leap episode. So they show Armi's suhaag raat, followed by the varsi leap, and her daughter, and mourning hubby, and new lookalike.

Some comments:
  • Despite her SR comments, Lakshmi's tendencies to hurt Arjun are not gone. In her farewell video, she keeps warning him not to cry, w/o realizing the pain he's in. Previously, she tortured him by selling him to Saumya, and now, by forcing him not to cry. If this is what they were going to do, then they could have just kept Saumya as his wife, gotten rid of Lakshmi (who in any case was terrible about respecting either tradition or his sentiments) and move on
  • The father-daughter moments were a silver lining, and I'm glad that she is able to occasionally bring a smile to 'pops' face'. But I don't like her trying to force him to look for a new wife. Yeah, her time to marry too will arrive, but pops ain't gonna stop her. So she should just help comfort him, and promise to just be there for him, even after she's married.
  • The concept of killing the mom, and then showing the same actress re-surface as a lookalike - 🥱 What's wrong w/ showing good mother-daughter moments as well? They could have instead shown a leap where Lakshmi survives giving birth, and Armi trying to romance but always getting distracted by baby Jiyana. That would have been more interesting to watch
I think this is the last hope for the show, but I really doubt it will work. It's not just the actor-actress bonding that matters, but the real characters. Not every person who's lost his or her spouse and has a child would like to marry again, and they ought to respect that. I'm not rooting for a new Kanjun jodi, but would be more interested in them showing Arjun dealing w/ the issues of being a single father - since that's what they've done.

Incidentally, who was the woman along w/ Arjun and Jiyana that they showed after the leap?
salg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am very disappointed with the serial it satarted with a big bang and soon got so boring. it is obviouse the prodeuction team do not have any fresh ideas of their own therefore they follow or copy films first Judia and now Kuch Kuch hota hai. I would rather spent my time watching the original films than these serial which are copies of them. film ka bhi kachra kar diya.Poor Lakshmi hardly enjoyed her married life as soon as Soumya leaves they kill her. They could have left the serial simple and romantic as it started .could have shown Arjun and lakshmi's journey through life .If they wanted to keep Shardha only then why kill her and bring her back bechara Arjun . No matter what they do the show has lost its charm and not worth discussing or watching.It seems the PT is rushing from one track to another in order to save their show.Ek track poora nahi hota doosra twist aa jata hai.

DOC108 thumbnail
vrish and salg ...i totally agree with u ...